Outsourcing Jobs - Sparx?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
:blushing: even more embarassing, trying to cover up despite the fact the retarded way you quote is the same under sparx and scorpion. :killingme

And sparx's birthday is November 10, 1961... :killingme

D

dems4me

Originally posted by jazz lady
And sparx's birthday is November 10, 1961... :killingme

Its a conspiracy -- someone obviously set the poor guy up. :frown:

K

Kizzy

:offtopic:

Dems, CLEAN OUT YOUR PM BOX.

Thank you,

Back to our program folks

D

dems4me

:liar: "The beyotch set me up!" didn't work for Barry either. :lmao:

It worked to some extent... he's currently not in jail and toys with the idea of running for mayor for DC from time to time still... and he still has people that believe he was set up....

I bought at t-shirt at the time this was going on... they were selling like hotcakes here in the district.:smile:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dems4me
It worked to some extent... he's currently not in jail and toys with the idea of running for mayor for DC from time to time still... and he still has people that believe he was set up....
And there's still people who think the moon landing was a Hollywood stage and the Holocaust never happened. :duh:

D

dems4me

And there's still people who think the moon landing was a Hollywood stage and the Holocaust never happened. :duh:

Its funny you should mention the entire moon landing thing... the hitchhiker I gave a ride to yesterday was talking about it being made up in Hollywood and it never happened, etc..., and that he was around at the time and saw it on TV and there were props in the background that he saw that have since been deleted... :crazy:

Pete

Repete
Its funny you should mention the entire moon landing thing... the hitchhiker I gave a ride to yesterday was talking about it being made up in Hollywood and it never happened, etc..., and that he was around at the time and saw it on TV and there were props in the background that he saw that have since been deleted... :crazy:
was the hitchhiker the bald toothless man form the store?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent

Was this the same guy who was espousing his conservative opinion at the store? :lmao:

Scorpion61

no... could it actually be we have one more democrat on this board???? Come to Dems...

after watching for a couple of days now I knew I shouldnt have gotten involved in this board.
btw Yes dems4me I am a democrat
what does MPD stand for?

D

dems4me

was the hitchhiker the bald toothless man form the store?

TFF actually it was a different bald guy except this one had one tooth in the front but skinny, and much older... it was at a gas station/store on my way home. He said hi and was joking as people make small talk in line, etc... I think we were talking about the rain... and the next thing I know he's waiting outside at the door for me. We strike up conversation again and asks for a ride -- I asked if I could trust him... he said "yes, its right down the road" He couldn't have been more correct... it was a 10 minute drive to his house all enroute. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Scorpion61
no... could it actually be we have one more democrat on this board???? Come to Dems...

after watching for a couple of days now I knew I shouldnt have gotten involved in this board.
what does MPD stand for?
UFB :duh:

Pete

Repete
TFF actually it was a different bald guy except this one had one tooth in the front but skinny, and much older... it was at a gas station/store on my way home. He said hi and was joking as people make small talk in line, etc... I think we were talking about the rain... and the next thing I know he's waiting outside at the door for me. We strike up conversation again and asks for a ride -- I asked if I could trust him... he said "yes, its right down the road" He couldn't have been more correct... it was a 10 minute drive to his house all enroute. :shrug:
If you wind up dead do me a favor haunt BL

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Scorpion61

what does MPD stand for?

WPD?? Well it all depends on who is saying it... if its Pete saying it.. he means... Me Pete and Democrat!!!

if its someone else it means Multiple Personality Disorder (some folks have more than one avitar and log on name for this forum).

Don't leave us here alone!!! You just got here!!!! This is where I started and I couldn't have been any more hated starting in any other forum... its good to get their blood boiling every now and then... stay please!!! :frown: :flowers:

D

dems4me

If you wind up dead do me a favor haunt BL

That won't happen -- I'm a good judge of character. :biggrin: It's not like he had knives and guns and stuff!!! He reeked of wine and just needed a lift and I didn't want someone to run him over staggering in the road. There's nothing wrong in helping folks Pete. :rolleyes: