Ovie's Wicked Slapshot....

Shawn

That is old news good job keeping up with your team.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="658px"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#e0e0e0"><td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="tmNm lft"> Philadelphia Flyers
</td> <td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="statBox cntr">
</td> <td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="statBox cntr">27</td> <td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="statBox cntr">23</td> <td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="statBox cntr">3</td></tr></tbody></table>
If I were you I'd be jealous of us too ;)

T

toppick08

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="658px"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#e0e0e0"><td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="tmNm lft"> Philadelphia Flyers
</td> <td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="statBox cntr">27</td> <td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="statBox cntr">23</td> <td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" class="statBox cntr">3</td></tr></tbody></table>

Get a Cup..then talk your talk.....

Peter Forsberg

Washington Deadskins 4-12 :killingme

Peter Forsberg

Get a Lombardi, then talk your talk.:biggrin:
Funny thing is I like watching the Caps they are an exciting team to watch. These Capital fans are coming out of the woodwork it is hilarious. Jump on the Capitals wagon. Oh yeah win a Stanley Cup the Flyers have several. How bout them Nats?

Peter Forsberg

As a loyal CAPS fan for 25 years, you are exactly right. Good Point.
Patrick Divison games at the old Caps center baby. I bet not many of this so called Caps fans even went to the old Caps Center.... This coming from a Flyers fan. No Caps fans icing is not when you spray the ice shavings in the golatenders face. :lmao:

Luv the Cracker Rapper!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Patrick Divison games at the old Caps center baby. I bet not many of this so called Caps fans even went to the old Caps Center.... This coming from a Flyers fan. No Caps fans icing is not when you spray the ice shavings in the golatenders face. :lmao:

Luv the Cracker Rapper!

What is the Caps Center?

Peter Forsberg

Not everyone here has TV. :duh:
Ok so he has internet but not T.V. which I highly doubt but we will pretend. There is this website called ESPN that has this hockey section that will keep you informed of the scores and will even show highlights of your favorite team.