Ovie's Wicked Slapshot....

Peter Forsberg

I as a Flyers fan visited the USAir Arena/Capitals Center on a regular basis to watch some awesome hockey action. Unfortunately, not so much anymore because the ticket prices have skyrocketed not to mention the ticket availability has dramatically decreased for us real hockey fans.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I as a Flyers fan visited the USAir Arena/Capitals Center on a regular basis to watch some awesome hockey action. Unfortunately, not so much anymore because the ticket prices have skyrocketed not to mention the ticket availability has dramatically decreased.

Capitals Center? :killingme

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Ok so he has internet but not T.V. which I highly doubt but we will pretend. There is this website called ESPN that has this hockey section that will keep you informed of the scores and will even show highlights of your favorite team.

Never heard of it.

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
Patrick Divison games at the old Caps center baby. I bet not many of this so called Caps fans even went to the old Caps Center.... This coming from a Flyers fan. No Caps fans icing is not when you spray the ice shavings in the golatenders face. :lmao:

Luv the Cracker Rapper!

First Caps game I ever went to was against the Flyers in the old Caps Center. It was on Super Bowl Sunday 15 years ago or so, and the Caps beat the Flyers with :48 left in OT. It was an awesome first experience and after that I was hooked.

Peter Forsberg

First Caps game I ever went to was against the Flyers in the old Caps Center. It was on Super Bowl Sunday 15 years ago or so, and the Caps beat the Flyers with :48 left in OT. It was an awesome first experience and after that I was hooked.
Yeah those were the good ole days. Hockey has changed alot since then.

Otter

Nothing to see here

Saw em lose to Pittsburgh 6-0 in their first year..my gawd they were bad..:lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Patrick Divison games at the old Caps center baby. I bet not many of this so called Caps fans even went to the old Caps Center.... This coming from a Flyers fan. No Caps fans icing is not when you spray the ice shavings in the golatenders face. :lmao:

Luv the Cracker Rapper!

Many times, especially when the Flyers were in town. :buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

Luv the Cracker Rapper!

Been following the Caps from day one, Mr Forsberg. Been to many a game against the Flyers at Cap Centre its the only time that there were fights in the stands, tells you alot about Philly fans, never saw a fight when other teams came to play.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Been following the Caps from day one, Mr Forsberg. Been to many a game against the Flyers at Cap Centre its the only time that there were fights in the stands, tells you alot about Philly fans, never saw a fight when other teams came to play.

Ahhh...good to see you here. At least you knew where you were. :huggy: I was a little late to the bandwagon, boarding in 1977. :yay:

DaBRAVES

The games I have been to over the last few years it seems that 80% of the people around have no clue about the sport of hockey. So there are definitely a lot of band wagon fans now. But I am glad to have them ROCKIN THE RED. I just wish I could still get some tickets at a good price like the old days. I remember getting 2 lower level tickets, 10 rows from the ice at the Cap Centre for 40 bucks...TOTAL for both. Now $40 gets you a nose bleed for One.