Ovie's Wicked Slapshot....

Black-Francis

First Caps game I ever went to was against the Flyers in the old Caps Center. It was on Super Bowl Sunday 15 years ago or so, and the Caps beat the Flyers with :48 left in OT. It was an awesome first experience and after that I was hooked.

And then you would go outside of the building to total mayhem.....Fights between Caps fans and the Flyers fans that were bussed from Philly.....I hate Philly fans!

T

toppick08

Been following the Caps from day one, Mr Forsberg. Been to many a game against the Flyers at Cap Centre its the only time that there were fights in the stands, tells you alot about Philly fans, never saw a fight when other teams came to play.

:lmao:...:poorbaby:

Peter Forsberg

The games I have been to over the last few years it seems that 80% of the people around have no clue about the sport of hockey. So there are definitely a lot of band wagon fans now. But I am glad to have them ROCKIN THE RED. I just wish I could still get some tickets at a good price like the old days. I remember getting 2 lower level tickets, 10 rows from the ice at the Cap Centre for 40 bucks...TOTAL for both. Now $40 gets you a nose bleed for One.
That's because they all jumped on the band wagon. Just like they jumped off the Skins wagon this past season. They couldn't give those tickets away.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Funny thing is I like watching the Caps they are an exciting team to watch.

These Capital fans are coming out of the woodwork it is hilarious. Jump on the Capitals wagon.
Think about what you just posted. Contradict much?:lmao:

If Philly or any other team had as much I'd probably do the same. Doesn't mean I'm a bandwagon, I just like to watch good hockey. Washington just happens to be my home team.

Peter Forsberg

Think about what you just posted. Contradict much?:lmao:

If Philly or any other team had as much I'd probably do the same. Doesn't mean I'm a bandwagon, I just like to watch good hockey. Washington just happens to be my home team.

Wow maybe you should think about what I wrote.