Owner of Solomons' Tiki Bar dies

black dog

Free America
I have seen nothing but nice things said about Terry since his passing, well except for in here...

Lots of people say nothing but nice things about the dead, but in reality what kind of man was he really, before he Bucked Out?
Steve McQueen.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I actually thought he was a nice guy too. And his wife was an absolute gem. Case search doesn't always tell the whole story. They were life-savers for me, likely without ever realizing it. Peace to his family, whatever the cause of death.
Of course, it's the prosecution side and the case is probably overstated to get the case before a judge.

So... I'm thinking we should all go down to the Tiki and give him a farewell sendoff drink.

What's an appropriate drink for sending off a dbag?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Again, good grief, y'all. Let the man rest in peace. What is wrong with y'all to take a thread about death, and make fun of it.
We all make mistakes. Mr. Clark had a huge impact in Solomons. People came from all over, especially, by boat to partake in the uniqueness of it all. I went to Tiki Bar once back in the day, but never during the big party. He died. His family is sad. Period. Just stop. Thanks.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Again, good grief, y'all. Let the man rest in peace. What is wrong with y'all to take a thread about death, and make fun of it.
We all make mistakes. Mr. Clark had a huge impact in Solomons. People came from all over, especially, by boat to partake in the uniqueness of it all. I went to Tiki Bar once back in the day, but never during the big party. He died. His family is sad. Period. Just stop. Thanks.

Maybe because he was a dickhead in real life? The Tiki bar was there long before he came around. Plus FF would not come off the information on how/why he died. She's being a tightfisted little better than thou.

frequentflier

happy to be living
If I may ...

Maybe because he was a dickhead in real life? The Tiki bar was there long before he came around. Plus FF would not come off the information on how/why he died. She's being a tightfisted little better than thou.

No, I am not. I don't feel obligated to share given that there are only a couple of us on this forum that knew Terry IRL and liked, cared for and respected him; despite his questionable past. How many of you have sat and talked to and listened to him? Yeah, didn't think so.
To have him and his life/death further picked apart is not something I want to contribute to. I am done with this thread. Carry on.

Bonehead

No, I am not. I don't feel obligated to share given that there are only a couple of us on this forum that knew Terry IRL and liked, cared for and respected him; despite his questionable past. How many of you have sat and talked to and listened to him? Yeah, didn't think so.
To have him and his life/death further picked apart is not something I want to contribute to. I am done with this thread. Carry on.

Good on you FF ! Enough.

Chris0nllyn

No ####.

A forum full of supposed adults mocking a man after death. A man that had a family and people who cared about him, regardless of transgressions.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No ####. A forum full of supposed adults mocking a man after death. A man that had a family and people who cared about him, regardless of transgressions.

Cry me an effing river. It was politely asked prior, his cause of death. FF opened the door when she said, "speculate". She's the hateful one.

I don't feel obligated to share given that there are only a couple of us on this forum that knew Terry IRL and liked, cared for and respected him; despite his questionable past.

That you know of.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FF opened the door when she said, "speculate". She's the hateful one.

I give zero craps about this person's cause of death, but I have to stick up for my girl. FF is not hateful. She was merely objecting to the negativity about her friend, and there's nothing wrong with that. She wasn't even particularly angry about it.

Chris0nllyn

If I may ...

Cry me an effing river. It was politely asked prior, his cause of death. FF opened the door when she said, "speculate". She's the hateful one.

No one has to tell you, or anyone else, about the cause of death. You're just a busy-body who wants to know.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I give zero craps about this person's cause of death, but I have to stick up for my girl. FF is not hateful. She was merely objecting to the negativity about her friend, and there's nothing wrong with that. She wasn't even
particularly angry about it.

Sorry. Used the wrong word. Meant she's being spiteful.