Owner of Solomons' Tiki Bar dies

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Sorry. Used the wrong word. Meant she's being spiteful.

:rolleyes:

Because she won't give you - a total stranger on the interwebz - information about a friend who just passed? Sheesh, you're pretty full of yourself.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't think anybody really cares how he died, He's just another dead habitual criminal.

Well, if people don't care, why are they posting, negatively. I might have a bad attitude because our family has experienced 3 funerals in 2 weeks; the bro of my dot's hub's bf growing up who is dead at 39 from cancer, my dot's mil's bro dead at 90, and Laura Wallen (friend of dot and hub) who was murdered by that maniac ####er. She was 31, and preg with his son. Her funeral was today.

And, no, ff, does not owe anyone an explanation.

I can't stop thinking about Laura. She was my dot's age, and dot is preg with boy now, too. So very, very sad. It is unimaginable.

Last edited:

DannyMotorcycle

I actually thought he was a nice guy too. And his wife was an absolute gem. Case search doesn't always tell the whole story. They were life-savers for me, likely without ever realizing it. Peace to his family, whatever the cause of death.

Life savers for you how?

DannyMotorcycle

I know the cause of death, so ask me and leave FF alone.

surprised no one has asked you yet... okay.. How?

BTW is this the same guy who fired an employee or two after a some motorcyclist complaints or something? I think i sided with him on that, in this place.

littlelady

God bless the USA
surprised no one has asked you yet... okay.. How?

BTW is this the same guy who fired an employee or two after a some motorcyclist complaints or something? I think i sided with him on that, in this place.

The guy is dead. Move on. I don't think it will affect the popularity of the Tiki Bar. It is very sad when anyone dies; no matter what the reason. And, if you have to think about which side you were on; whatever, maybe you should rethink that.

I will take this opportunity to post this again about Laura Wallen.

https://www2.bing.com/search?q=laur...-12&sk=&cvid=BD729A670B9A4287AF27CDE034579163

Last edited:

DannyMotorcycle

The guy is dead. Move on. I don't think it will affect the popularity of the Tiki Bar. It is very sad when anyone dies; no matter what the reason. And, if you have to think about which side you were on; whatever, maybe you should rethink that.

https://www2.bing.com/search?q=laur...-12&sk=&cvid=BD729A670B9A4287AF27CDE034579163

Why should one move on if one is simply trying to determine if it was the same establishment owner? i'm not familiar with all of the establishments
that everyone else is, so i wanted to know if it was the same guy from the thread from earlier in time. sounds like it was. why is that a big deal?

and why move on? why is he above discussion vs everyone else? The person said ask, so i asked. I'm not judging the man at all.