oxymoron key word moron

slaphappynmd

President Bush reaches out to allies this week for help in quelling violence in Iraq and Afghanistan

who knew we still had allies.

and i'll give all you people a head start

slappy is a moron...is that enough for you to work with?

willie

slaphappynmd said:

You're upset.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
slaphappynmd said:

Alex, I'd like to buy a vowel.

MMDad

Lem Putt
slaphappynmd said:

Why do you hate the US so much? Have you ever considered leaving? We won't miss you.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I don't see anything wrong. We've been reaching to allies since before 2003 so I'm not sure how this is news.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Bustem' Down said:
I don't see anything wrong. We've been reaching to allies since before 2003 so I'm not sure how this is news.

Shhhh. When you are out of touch with reality, everything is news.

One day these so-called allies will wake up and head to their prayer rugs for the first of five kneelings a day and wonder why they didnt join the US and straighten out this mess before they became so loaded up with Islamics that they fell. France is already near the tipping point and Britain isnt far behind. Spain is done for.

One day the feminists of America will be seeing the European women in their Burka's and wonder how it happened. Today they read and hear stories of women stoned to death for allowing themselves to be raped. They read of women killed by their families bacause they didnt wear a veil,or didnt marry the man picked out for them. Blair apologised for slavery 200 years ago while that same slavery thrives today in Arab countries. These women say nothing about these human rights violations. As long as they have Roe v. Wade, what happens to these other women doesnt matter.

Some day it will matter. Where is NOW and the feminine movement while these human rights violations go on.? Have you heard from them? I havent. Have you heard Hillary or Nancy Pelosi stand and make an impassioned speech for these women? I must have missed that one.

Catholics are being driven from Jerusalem ,from Lebanon, Ahmadinejhad has promised to destroy Israel , Chavez has Hizballah agents working in his country today training tribes in guerilla warfare, Al Quaeda is using the Mexican express to enter our country,
The ACLU is in a war with Christianity.

There are a lot of things George Bush has done that I dont like, but with a world of political correctness and political cowardice with being attacked in his own country by a traitorous media and traitorous politicians he has an uphill battle. It isnt easy trying to prevent another 911 when you have newspapers betraying secrets, and Leaky Leahy and others,asking for more secrets that they can take over to their pals in the New York Times.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Tom Sawyer said:
Al Quaeda is using the Mexican express to enter our country,
Al Quaeda agents came in from Canada.

Tom Sawyer said:
The ACLU is in a war with Christianity.

Who cares. I want a Christian run country as much as I want a Hindu run country.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Bustem' Down said:
Who cares. I want a Christian run country as much as I want a Hindu run country.
If that's how you feel, it would be dishonest of you to continue to use currency that had "IN GOD WE TRUST" written on it.
This country was founded on Christian principles.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
aps45819 said:
If that's how you feel, it would be dishonest of you to continue to use currency that had "IN GOD WE TRUST" written on it.
This country was founded on Christian principles.

Founded fine, not interested in theocracy.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Tom Sawyer said:
One day these so-called allies will wake up and head to their prayer rugs for the first of five kneelings a day and wonder why they didnt join the US and straighten out this mess before they became so loaded up with Islamics that they fell. France is already near the tipping point and Britain isnt far behind. Spain is done for.

One day the feminists of America will be seeing the European women in their Burka's and wonder how it happened. Today they read and hear stories of women stoned to death for allowing themselves to be raped. They read of women killed by their families bacause they didnt wear a veil,or didnt marry the man picked out for them. Blair apologised for slavery 200 years ago while that same slavery thrives today in Arab countries. These women say nothing about these human rights violations. As long as they have Roe v. Wade, what happens to these other women doesnt matter.

Some day it will matter. Where is NOW and the feminine movement while these human rights violations go on.? Have you heard from them? I havent. Have you heard Hillary or Nancy Pelosi stand and make an impassioned speech for these women? I must have missed that one.

Good point. If you read the news, watch the international clips, this IS happening now.

Where will it end up?

Recent revelations have shown many Middle eastern posing as Mexicans are coming in from the South.

Sorry you dont like living in a Christian nation. When are you leaving.? Look at your money "In God We Trust.

Hessian

On the defense...

I have to wonder: when do we go on the offense?
I am tired of Nation building-food shipments-conferences-pleas for calm & peace....aid to starving moslem countries everywhere.---just sick of it.

I want offense.
I want legionaire's disease or ebola or swine flu for all I care to be released during the Hadji. They love grovelling in the dirt so much, let them die in it.

I want them packing their bags and fleeing this country in fear.
Offense, not defense.