P90x...

big_poppa

warneckutz,

so you are still flavoring the chix? Did I misunderstand Skip, or am I just going a little too far in eating bland ass no seasoning (not even Mrs Dash) boiled chix from today on? I started today cutting out all egg whites, all turkey, basically everything but the boiled chix and sweet potatoes. Need some guidance man. With things like yesterday (a fire that last over three hours) I have nothing left in the tank by 6 pm.... Just to throw it out there, my intake today was....

Wake at 2:25 am and had 1 scoop all the way and 1 serving of oatmeal (prepackaged 17g carbs)

6:45 am had two boiled chix breast and oatmeal (prepackaged 17 grams of carbs)

9:00 am had 1 scoop all the way and an apple

11:00 am had two chix breast boiled and a sweet potato

1:00 pm had two chix breast boiled with a sweet potato

3:00 pm had 1 scoop all the way

6:00 pm had two chix breast boiled

I will have one scoop of all the way before hitting the rack about 9:00 pm

Depends on the type of night (how many runs we have) rather or not I have another in the middle of the night.

All chix was unseasoned, and I didn't even throw splenda on my sweet potato or oatmeal, BLAH!!!!!

I have also taken in about 2.5 gallons of water.

Let me know!!!!

warneckutz

warneckutz,

so you are still flavoring the chix? Did I misunderstand Skip, or am I just going a little too far in eating bland ass no seasoning (not even Mrs Dash) boiled chix from today on? I started today cutting out all egg whites, all turkey, basically everything but the boiled chix and sweet potatoes. Need some guidance man. With things like yesterday (a fire that last over three hours) I have nothing left in the tank by 6 pm.... Just to throw it out there, my intake today was....

Let me know!!!!

Here's my diet, pre-contest:

3:30am - Protein Shake (50g) (pre-cardio)
6:00am - Boiled chicken (50g), green veggies, 1/2 cup of oatmeal (25g)
8:00am - Boiled chicken (50g), green veggies, sweet potatoe (25g)
10:00am - Boiled chicken (50g), green veggies
12:00pm - Boiled chicken (50g), green veggies
2:00pm - Boiled chicken (50g), green veggies
6:00pm - Protein Shake (50g) (post-workout)
8:00pm - Boiled chicken (25g), Egg whites (25g), green veggies

Water:

Monday & Tuesday - 2.5-3 gallons
Wednesday & Thursday - 2 gallons
Friday & Saturday - 1 gallon
Sunday - Sip 1/2 gallon or so

muttdog

Well, I survived my first week of p90x(lean). I hate yoga, I cant bend or balance well, but Ill keep trying. The other workouts are pretty good, but my favroites are kempo and cardio. All though my back kick needs alittle work.:lmao:

PinnaclePerform

Water:

Hey War, why so many carbs before a show?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
warneckutz,

Wake at 2:25 am and had 1 scoop all the way and 1 serving of oatmeal (prepackaged 17g carbs)

6:45 am had two boiled chix breast and oatmeal (prepackaged 17 grams of carbs)

9:00 am had 1 scoop all the way and an apple

11:00 am had two chix breast boiled and a sweet potato

1:00 pm had two chix breast boiled with a sweet potato

3:00 pm had 1 scoop all the way

6:00 pm had two chix breast boiled

I will have one scoop of all the way before hitting the rack about 9:00 pm

Depends on the type of night (how many runs we have) rather or not I have another in the middle of the night.

All chix was unseasoned, and I didn't even throw splenda on my sweet potato or oatmeal, BLAH!!!!!

Let me know!!!!

Water:

I'm sick of boiled chicken and I don't even eat it.

How can you eat that same thing over and over again week after week without throwing up?

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/432; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Well recovery week ends Sunday and phase 2 starts Monday. I'm ready for it because I'm really sick of YogaX. Core and kempo are fun, but yoga is to slow and boring.

Mojo

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/432; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Well recovery week ends Sunday and phase 2 starts Monday. I'm ready for it because I'm really sick of YogaX. Core and kempo are fun, but yoga is to slow and boring.

Damn, we are going to have to meet up Sunday :high5:

OoberBoober

Awwwwooooooooo
I just finished my first week of the Classic, and I am pretty shocked with the results. I am a "skinny" guy going for bulk first and tone second. My chest and abs have seen more growth in the past week than in the last few months of lifting. While I don't know if that is P90X or the extra protein intake i've been doing, its pretty encouraging. You know a work out is working when every day you wake up sore as hell. I do need to get heavier free weights, for real.

EDIT: I'm not really following the nutrition plan at all. Just increased my calorie/protein intake.

dn0121

Just let me know when and where and Ill be there. I have school tomorrow until noon and that's it.

dn0121

Im at 190 and should in the high 180's next week. I had to take a few weeks off because of injury and travel. I still ate clean but only worked out a few days a week. Im fitting into my old jeans now too.