Paper towels or air dryer

Do you prefer air hand dryers or paper towels

• Total voters

garyt27

INAFJ
which do you prefer?
1-Air dryer
2-paper towels
I think air dryers for restrooms are one of the worst things ever invented.

CRHS89

Paper towels. I hate the dryers too. especially the new ones that are extremely loud and feel (and look) like they are going to blow the skin off your hands.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Paper. I have to use my elbow for either air or paper, but I can use the paper to open the door to exit. Public bathrooms are gross.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
If the had the new type dryers I'd vote that way. They have these in the buildings in Exploration and Expedition office park. They are uber turbo (and fun to play with cause they make the skin on your hands flutter:whistle:)

Attachments

• hand.jpg
    hand.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

garyt27

INAFJ
Super dryer.

If the had the new type dryers I'd vote that way. They have these in the buildings in Exploration and Expedition office park. They are uber turbo (and fun to play with cause they make the skin on your hands flutter:whistle:)

Wow! I have not seen these.
Someone said theyuse the paper to open the door, same here.
When there is no paper, then you open the door and the handle is wet, what exactly is it wet from?
Alot of people do not even wash their hands. See where i'm going with this.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
which do you prefer?
1-Air dryer
2-paper towels
I think air dryers for restrooms are one of the worst things ever invented.

I like paper towels. I always dry my hands, then use the PT to open the door knob. If there is no trash can close to the door, the PT ends up on the floor. Have you ever noticed there is usually a trash can near the door? There's a reason for that.

But, but..

I like paper towels. I always dry my hands, then use the PT to open the door knob. If there is no trash can close to the door, the PT ends up on the floor. Have you ever noticed there is usually a trash can near the door? There's a reason for that.

Where would I throw my pants?

I do it that wat too. Why wash, then grab the nasty door handle. Then the nasty cart handles and every other freaking item in the store? OMG , I'm Howard Hughs!

bcp

In My Opinion
paper towels, I have a feeling that those air driers end up with bacteria and such growing in them and then blow the spores onto your hands when drying.

now as far as the door handle goes, Pee is sterile, just pee on the handle before you grab it, then as you walk through the door, pretend to trip, this will allow you to "catch" yourself on some unsuspecting person walking into the bathroom and you dry your hands on their shirt.

Peeing in public restrooms is an art that requires years to perfect.

terbear1225

I HATE bathrooms that only have air dryer and/ or auto flush toilets! little girl freaks out over loud noises and she's so small the auto flush toilets always flush while she's still on them.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
They both have their good points
You can't blow your nose with an air dryer and you can't warm up your hands or dry your gloves with a paper towel if you've been riding in the rain

Pushrod

Patriot
Most definetly paper towels. I like to use them to open the bathroom doors to leave after I was my hands.