Part Two of the Ex thing...

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Katie
Actually I do have plans tonight need to go shopping for more Xmas presents for the family up north. I have to buy stuff for two more people that I forgot abut.

Katie, are you gonna force me to get my hackers to track you down? I'd hate to pull ya outta bed and drag ya to the Olive Garden in your Nightie....:biggrin:

K

Katie

When are you guys getting together again? I will be more then happy to come out...I don't mind driving up to Waldorf becasue I can also hit the mall (I love to shop)

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! ...

Originally posted by Kain99
Kyle

Who is by the way, the sweetest guy on Earth!
Now I don't talk bad about you!

:wink:

K

Kain99

Whispering in Kyle's ear... Katie sounds like a real possibility! Sweet, Innocent, Blonde, VUNERABLE! Make your move man!

K

Kain99

When are you guys getting together again? I will be more then happy to come out...I don't mind driving up to Waldorf becasue I can also hit the mall (I love to shop)

Tonight 5:30 Olive Garden.... Tomorrow Sharon's PM her for directions!

Sooooo.... are ya coming?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
Whispering in Kyle's ear... Katie sounds like a real possibility! Sweet, Innocent, Blonde, VUNERABLE! Make your move man!
Sounds promising... If she's blind and has a chemical addiction... I'm set!

:biggrin:

K

Katie

No chemical addiction and not blind..well wear glasses to work on the computer and drive.

I can cook and I have a good job..heheh

J

justhangn

No chemical addiction and not blind..well wear glasses to work on the computer and drive.

Got a boat??

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Just when things were going so well for me too! :frown:

Originally posted by justhangn
Got a boat??
:lmao: Forgot that all important question! Thanks! :lmao:

K

Kain99

Shouting across the room at Kyle: She can cook! Don't be such a wimp! Bring Roses the the OG......

K

Katie

You guys crack me up...You are making my friday not be so long and boring.

J

justhangn

Not related, but funny!!

grosse027.gif

Maybe someone will wear these to Christy's.

K

Katie

I won't I am wearing a black lace dress that is low cut. I need to buy a special bra to wear with it so the cleavage will show.

K

Katie

Yes I can shoot a gun...pick one..I used to sell handguns when I was in mass. Only female in the department.

I also can shoot archery. In the state of Mass. I was one of the top ranked female archers.

J

justhangn

I won't I am wearing a black lace dress that is low cut. I need to buy a special bra to wear with it so the cleavage will show.

Alrighty then...........
wink.gif

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Not related, but funny!!

grosse027.gif

Maybe someone will wear these to Christy's.
Did you get those from Tater or Pixie?

:lol:

Yes I can shoot a gun...pick one..I used to sell handguns when I was in mass. Only female in the department.

I also can shoot archery. In the state of Mass. I was one of the top ranked female archers.
So what yer sayin is...

We REALLY don't want to Pi$$ you off!

:smile: