Part Two of the Ex thing...

yakky doodle

Originally posted by justhangn
Last question, can you shoot a gun???
and can you plow the snow from a 600 foot driveway? :really:

ut oh kyle -- you better dust off the old zoot suit for Christy's; Katie's coming in a black lace dress and special bra :really:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Katie
Yes I can shoot a gun...pick one..I used to sell handguns when I was in mass. Only female in the department.

I also can shoot archery. In the state of Mass. I was one of the top ranked female archers.

grosse003.gif

OK, next question, what do you think about fat guys?

K

Kain99

No ! No! No!

I won't I am wearing a black lace dress that is low cut.

We're trying to hook you up with Kyle not BK.......

K

Katie

No I can't plow snow. My father had a snow plow and I had brothers that was their job. I got to sit in the house with my mother and make cookies.

J

justhangn

Re: No ! No! No!

Originally posted by Kain99

Come on now Kain, it'll look great, crumpled on the floor in the corner. :wink:

yakky doodle

Re: No ! No! No!

:nono: BKs gonna be mad at you (but better you than me :biggrin: )

he's had his chance for fine women anyway :razz: it's kyle's turn to get the hook up :wink:

K

Katie

I bought this dress on clearance for 14.00 and have no place to wear it. My friends convinced me to buy it. I want to wear it once before it gets to big. :)

yakky doodle

that's how I got the skirt I'm wearing to christy's -- clearance. it was so darn pretty, i had to get it. :smile:

plus, someone will have fun with it later on :really:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Re: Re: No ! No! No!

Originally posted by yakky doodle
... he's had his chance for fine women anyway :razz: it's kyle's turn to get the hook up :wink:
For the first time in over forty years I have a few dollars in my pocket and here you want to start curing me of that affliction!

:lol:

K

Katie

I have lost 50 lbs in the last 6 months, and I work out at the gym every day.

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: No ! No! No!

Originally posted by Kyle
For the first time in over forty years I have a few dollars in my pocket and here you want to start curing me of that affliction!

:lol:

Now, is that anyway to start a relationship?? Wait a while before she finds out how tight you are.

J

justhangn

I have lost 50 lbs in the last 6 months, and I work out at the gym every day.

Well, congratulations!!!!!
party029.gif

What gym do you workout at??

K

Katie

hehehe..most of the time I date men that are so broke they can't afford to take me anyplace besides McSlop. That is why I learned how to cook, at least if I cook dinner it will be healthy and not expensive.

K

Katie

I workout at Profitness on Great Mills Road. I have been doing weight watchers for the weight loss. I love every second of it...I have so much fun and feel so good about myself. I actually have self-esteem...WOW call guisness book of world records.

J

justhangn

I workout at Profitness on Great Mills Road. I have been doing weight watchers for the weight loss. I love every second of it...I have so much fun and feel so good about myself. I actually have self-esteem...WOW call guisness book of world records.

highfive_1.gif
Woohoo, you go girl!!

K

Kain99

Whispering to katie now.... Kyle has money! if you bat your eyelashes just right maybe he'll share the wealth! :biggrin:

K

Katie

I guess I am going to have to come to the New Years party now for sure. I got directions to Christy's house from her. So if I don't show up, you will have to come to my house and drag me there.

J

justhangn

Whispering to katie now.... Kyle has money! if you bat your eyelashes just right maybe he'll share the wealth! :biggrin:

Shhhhh....how's he going to keep it that way??

J

justhangn

I guess I am going to have to come to the New Years party now for sure. I got directions to Christy's house from her. So if I don't show up, you will have to come to my house and drag me there.

:whip: Now now, you said you had to go shopping and the mall in Waldorf is right across the street from Olive Garden. No excuses now.