Party!!!

SingerLady

not stupid...naive. she thinks that because you're teeny tiny and cute that you're harmless. :roflmao:

No I wouldn't say I think that. Alot of my girlfriends back in highschool were tiny but they could fight ther azzes off. I just think she is adorable though! When she offered to go out with me for my birthday, i thought she'd end up being this 400lbs chick with acne who has 12 cats!

kvj21075

Meow
No I wouldn't say I think that. Alot of my girlfriends back in highschool were tiny but they could fight ther azzes off. I just think she is adorable though! When she offered to go out with me for my birthday, i thought she'd end up being this 400lbs chick with acne who has 12 cats!
two cats! and i get my pimples.... im still young...... :wink:

Beta84

They're out to get us

she's actually a 300lb black guy with 5 cats and a parrot. thats a fake pic. :frown:

kvj21075

Meow
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty, and witty and bright
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight

I feel charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running and dancing for joy
For I'm loved
By a pretty, wonderful boy!

Modest and pure
Polite and refined
Well bred and mature
And out of her mind!

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
That the city should give me its key
A committee
Should be organised to honour me

I feel dizzy
I feel sunny
I feel fizzy and funny and fine
And so pretty
Miss America can just resign

Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!

kvj21075

Meow
didn't we ban you from singing last night? now MY ears are popping :mad:
ohhhhh i wont sing, no one wants to hear me sing, in fact, VERY FEW people have heard me sing, you should feel priveledged to have heard me sing in the car (or deathly scared)

SingerLady

ohhhhh i wont sing, no one wants to hear me sing, in fact, VERY FEW people have heard me sing, you should feel priveledged to have heard me sing in the car (or deathly scared)

IT'S OKAY WE CAN GET ALL SHIZNATTY AND SING KAREOKE!!! :buddies:

Last edited: