Paso............

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Don't forget to stop by RE/MAX... :whistle:

and thanks again!

Sure won't ...........................I can use that... :lmao:

Want to ride the lake Sunday? Going to be 60 degrees..

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Sure won't ...........................I can use that... :lmao:

Want to ride the lake Sunday? Going to be 60 degrees..

I'd love to if you have an extra. Gallopntec got a really nice trailer for Xmas and Lou is coming along really well. She wants to start trail riding, so my goal is to be able to meet you guys at the lake this summer!

Alvin is really coming along. We're doing ground work with a new western bit and he's taking baby carrots now, which tells me that he's relaxing. His personality is really coming out and he's playing a lot with the guys in the field. As soon as I get a new cord for my digital, I'll post pics. He's getting himself a little belly, a remax horse trade mark :lmao:.

GallopNTec

remaxrealtor said:
I'd love to if you have an extra. Gallopntec got a really nice trailer for Xmas and Lou is coming along really well. She wants to start trail riding, so my goal is to be able to meet you guys at the lake this summer!

Alvin is really coming along. We're doing ground work with a new western bit and he's taking baby carrots now, which tells me that he's relaxing. His personality is really coming out and he's playing a lot with the guys in the field. As soon as I get a new cord for my digital, I'll post pics. He's getting himself a little belly, a remax horse trade mark :lmao:.
We can take Belly Button Boy and Lenox :biggrin: Got a nice new WESTERN headstall for Sport( matches his saddle) so you can ride him and I'll ride The Big Guy. K?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy: :howdy:
i just wanted to say my computer is up and running :yahoo: ops i got to scram it is time for school don't want to be late bye :huggy: ~Z~ :huggy: talk 2 u all l8ter

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Pasofever said:
:smack: What did I tell you bouht pony people??
Hi paso have you been riding latly???I almost missed the bus but i did not cause Purcy would hide my horse if did not go to school!!!Luckey me i get to babby sit cause Tc is going to an SMTR metting and frog will not be home.Talk 2 u all l8ter

R

remaxrealtor

GallopNTec said:
We can take Belly Button Boy and Lenox :biggrin: Got a nice new WESTERN headstall for Sport( matches his saddle) so you can ride him and I'll ride The Big Guy. K?
Works for me....have to get the OK from R though....don't know what his plans are :coffee:

GallopNTec

:yeahthat:
Pasofever said:
Who gives a shiat...do you really care? Or do you want to go riding?? :lmao:
:yeahthat: :lmao: Just kiddin' Remax- I gotta get outta jail free card cause it's PLAY OFF weekend.
Hope Da Bears win- they're dad's favorite team.
This will be the "maiden voyage" of my trailer I'm excited!
Will this be a kick back relax ride or a kick butt take names ride?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
GallopNTec said:

Lets ask Mingiz... :whistle: I will have the crotch rocket..dont worry though he is just a little fat pony stud..how fast could he walk?? :shrug:

K

Katie

GallopNTec said:
:yeahthat:
:yeahthat: :lmao: Just kiddin' Remax- I gotta get outta jail free card cause it's PLAY OFF weekend.
Hope Da Bears win- they're dad's favorite team.
This will be the "maiden voyage" of my trailer I'm excited!

P just got his trailer hitch for the truck, so the next step is a horse trailer!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Lets ask Mingiz... :whistle: I will have the crotch rocket..dont worry though he is just a little fat pony stud..how fast could he walk?? :shrug:

Fat Pony Stud & Fat pony mare.. Well? Most of the time we kick butt and take names.... :lmao: :killingme But then again if we have too we can kick back too.....But prepare to keep up..... :whistle: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Paso...me thinks he honestly doesn't know.......:ohwell:

Looks that way ha??? I cant show him look what happened to Appy when she pictured a "Pony person" :ohwell:

GallopNTec

mingiz said:
Fat Pony Stud & Fat pony mare.. Well? Most of the time we kick butt and take names.... :lmao: :killingme But then again if we have too we can kick back too.....But prepare to keep up..... :whistle: :huggy:
It's not the keeping up I'm worried about ( Big Guy thinks he has to race) it's the stopping part :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
GallopNTec said:
It's not the keeping up I'm worried about ( Big Guy thinks he has to race) it's the stopping part :lmao:

I find a strategically placed rope around the nuts and back up threw the saddle works great as an "emergency break"