Paso............

R

remaxrealtor

GallopNTec said:
It's not the keeping up I'm worried about ( Big Guy thinks he has to race) it's the stopping part :lmao:
Hey girlie! I've never ridden belly button boy, hope he does western! I'm likely to put an english saddle on upside down :razz: !

and Paso.................. better be on your best behavior....if I ever get on that big azz gelding, he'll kick some heiney! :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
That will be this weekend right?? Hear that Mingiz..
I had considered bringing him, but after all you guys have done for me, I'd hate to embarass you in front of Gallop on her first ride with us.... :coffee: .

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
I had considered bringing him, but after all you guys have done for me, I'd hate to embarass you in front of Gallop on her first ride with us.... :coffee: .

:rolleyes:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I hear it but Won't believe it til I see it. :popcorn: GT as far as stopping him.... :yikes: there are plenty of trees or fat ponies butt :shrug: I'd take the tree.... :whistle: :lmao: Hey ReMax Paso and I can do embrassed :lmao: We need different excitement on our rides.... :razz:

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Hey I can ride ahead get off and pee and be back on before you can catch up.. :lmao:
But do you have a trainer that looks like this?

Attachments

• hottie.jpg
    hottie.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 59
R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Hey I can ride ahead get off and pee and be back on before you can catch up.. :lmao:
I have found a way to outrun you.... :killingme

Attachments

• horse trailer.jpg
    horse trailer.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 63

Cowgirl

remaxrealtor said:

That looks like something I would do...I've had about every animal you can imagine in the back of a vehicle... :shrug: Didn't have a trailer....

Uh, did that sound kinda :whistle: to anyone else, or just me? :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:

:lmao: :killingme To dang funny...I did that back in the early days to get my shetland pony to the amish guy to do his feet. But I had a 64 Ford Galaxie..Was funny head out one end butt out the other... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well the way I see it if we get more than a light rain it may be bad. The trails are so wet now and I don't want to have my fat pony pull a tendon or anything else. I guess play it by ear until Sun. morning...And if I can get my trailer out.... :huggy: