Paso............

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
:lmao: :killingme To dang funny...I did that back in the early days to get my shetland pony to the amish guy to do his feet. But I had a 64 Ford Galaxie..Was funny head out one end butt out the other... :lmao:
we have two galaxie 500s. rottncop's dad collects em.

i'll give ya some entertainment...my new barefoot treeless saddle is waiting for me at the post office! YEHA!! Gidde-UP!! I wanna ride saturday afternoon. whose game?

GallopNTec

remaxrealtor said:
Hey girlie! I've never ridden belly button boy, hope he does western! I'm likely to put an english saddle on upside down :razz: !

and Paso.................. better be on your best behavior....if I ever get on that big azz gelding, he'll kick some heiney! :lmao:
Yep- he's western too- hope the 32" cinch still fit him!

GallopNTec

Pasofever said:
Mingiz do you get the feeling that GT has never "done the lake"?

:killingme :lmao:

K- here goes:
I haven't done the lake-but my resolution is to be more adventurous( and learn how to spell)
If we ride tomorrow , the jello will still be runny :barf:
Remax- where are you hiding your trainer?
The big guy is 20 so I'll be bringing a 14.3 12 y.o. fireball to ride- less splat factor than 17.1
I'm also a pretty good cook- shall I bring snacks? :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
we have two galaxie 500s. rottncop's dad collects em.

i'll give ya some entertainment...my new barefoot treeless saddle is waiting for me at the post office! YEHA!! Gidde-UP!! I wanna ride saturday afternoon. whose game?

I use to have a 63 Galaxie 500 white 4dr red int. 289 loved the tank... :lmao: Took my driving test in it....

R

remaxrealtor

GT is not picking up her trailer till later today, so we'll have to skip this one....I expect a full report this evening! Pics wouldn't hurt either....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mingiz is not going she does not feel well...so my group from here is not going...lets try for tomorrow..

MorganLover

Sorry Paso couldn't get anyone for my kidlets so we had to bag out on you, but Happyappy and i did ride today, i rode her HUGE app gelding (well just with in the last 6 weeks became a gelding :shocked: ). He wasn't bad at all, got lucky i guess. Not as comfy as those gaited horses though. Dad was going to ride him again today with happyappy and a few other people, hope it went well

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:
Sorry Paso couldn't get anyone for my kidlets so we had to bag out on you, but Happyappy and i did ride today, i rode her HUGE app gelding (well just with in the last 6 weeks became a gelding :shocked: ). He wasn't bad at all, got lucky i guess. Not as comfy as those gaited horses though. Dad was going to ride him again today with happyappy and a few other people, hope it went well

Well I rode my breeding stallion and went with 3 mares today..we had a blast..got some great pictures...

J

jaybeeztoo

Pasofever said:
Well I rode my breeding stallion and went with 3 mares today..we had a blast..got some great pictures...

Where ARE the pics? :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Here ya go

Attachments

• 114200716.jpg
    114200716.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 114200717.jpg
    114200717.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 84
  • 114200722.jpg
    114200722.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 114200724.jpg
    114200724.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 1142007642.jpg
    1142007642.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 85

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
More

Attachments

• 1142007636.jpg
    1142007636.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 80
  • 1142007635.jpg
    1142007635.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 1142007629.jpg
    1142007629.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 83
  • 1142007628.jpg
    1142007628.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 114200715.jpg
    114200715.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 79

mingiz

Horse Poor
:lmao: Hey my picture taking wasn't to bad today.... :killingme But Paso left the best one out..It came out better than we thought it would... :whistle: :razz: Good thing she doesn't wear spurs :wench:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
But Paso left the best one out..It came out better than we thought it would... :whistle: :razz: Good thing she doesn't wear spurs :wench:

Put it this way...dont tell Mingiz to watch out for you while you pee behind the trailer (winterized already so no peeing inside) huzzy took my pic :frown:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
TMI G-F SOOO glad i didn't come along....

We rode out from our farm twice today...first time with MorganLover and my 3rd daughter Diesel-grl and then the sweet lady and her hubby from Paracletes Farm came over later, brought DINNER with her :yum: and we rode out again. Gosh were we blessed with a gorgeous day....

Oh and LeRoy has a new name....Slug-Roy :killingme he's not the quickest horse we own. I asked Rottncop how he liked him and he said...i go from an ALL-Go horse to a WON'T-Go horse :lol: This horse is 16.1h of WP bred for sure.