Paso's CPU crapped out

mingiz

Horse Poor
FireBrand said:
She can fix it herself ! She has the PHD (post hole digger) from CPU (cow poop university) !!!

Good One :lmao: That's bout my ability to fix a pc... :lmao: And I work in a computer lab... :smack:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Ok I am here at the library...I have mom sitting beside me..It was hell getting her out of the house without a ramp but it was worth it...:yay:

M

Mousebaby

Pasofever said:
Ok I am here at the library...I have mom sitting beside me..It was hell getting her out of the house without a ramp but it was worth it...:yay:

:lmao: And I just sold a perfectly good tower for $50 bucks! I bet you wish you coulda seen this one comin!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Mousebaby said:
:lmao: And I just sold a perfectly good tower for $50 bucks! I bet you wish you coulda seen this one comin!

OMG you should see the dirt in this thing.... :killingme :killingme :killingme

M

Mousebaby

Loper said:
OMG you should see the dirt in this thing.... :killingme :killingme :killingme

There's dirt in Paso's computer?

:confused: Paso, did you try growing crops in there too???

:lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Mousebaby said:
There's dirt in Paso's computer?
:confused: Paso, did you try growing crops in there too???
:lmao:

She's trying to grow something in there.... Paso you might want to dust a little more often... poor thing couldn't breathe... :yay:

Attachments

• IMG_2975.jpg
    IMG_2975.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2976.jpg
    IMG_2976.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2980.jpg
    IMG_2980.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 73

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Loper said:
She's trying to grow something in there.... Paso you might want to dust a little more often... poor thing couldn't breathe... :yay:

Man can the same thing happen to laptop too?? :jameo:

rack'm

Jaded
Loper said:

I notice the pix were taken outside.......before they blowout. :lmao: