Paso's CPU crapped out

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
river rat said:
It didn't look as bad as I thought.

Some of the crud must of fell out on the way down the road :lol:
Heck I thought I blew my engine at first ....then I realized it was coming from my back seat. :lmao: :killingme :killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I vacuumed it before I gave it to you :frown: you saw the vacuum out in the kitchen..

ummmm you do know where the on switch is right :yay: or did you forget to plug it in... ?

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Pasofever said:
I vacuumed it before I gave it to you :frown: you saw the vacuum out in the kitchen..
You do realize that there are so many people right now wondering if they have ever cleaned the inside of their computer before and are probably shutting down to look as we type. Think of this as a public service announcement. You my dear are spreading awareness....at your own expense :lmao: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Crashpupty said:
You do realize that there are so many people right now wondering if they have ever cleaned the inside of their computer before and are probably shutting down to look as we type. Think of this as a public service announcement. You my dear are spreading awareness....at your own expense :lmao: :killingme

I should have paid a shop $200 to fix it and save my self some decentcy.. :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
river rat said:
Awwwww you have the most decentcy of anyone i ever met :huggy:

He said it almost caught on fire..I wonder what else is that dirty in here? Dog grooming in your house is a killer on stuff.

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Pasofever said:
I should have paid a shop $200 to fix it and save my self some decentcy.. :razz:
Just razzin Ya, better a little skin off the back than a crap load of green backs out the wallet, atleast that's what I always say. :huggy:

Last edited:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Pasofever said:
He said it almost caught on fire..I wonder what else is that dirty in here? Dog grooming in your house is a killer on stuff.
Puters are really bad for pulling stuff into them. the fans draw everything from the outside in...then the power supply draws air from inside the computer and blows out the back....it is a haven for dust bunnies.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Crashpupty said:
Puters are really bad for pulling stuff into them. the fans draw everything from the outside in...then the power supply draws air from inside the computer and blows out the back....it is a haven for dust bunnies.

The dogs lay by me all day by the computer too..if I am in there so are they...thanks for your help I really do appreciate it..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
The dogs lay by me all day by the computer too..if I am in there so are they...thanks for your help I really do appreciate it..

we found the problem after cleaning the pc.... :lmao:

Attachments

• IMG_2989DP.jpg
    IMG_2989DP.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3037DP.jpg
    IMG_3037DP.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 61

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Loper said:
we found the problem after cleaning the pc.... :lmao:
Just needed a good cleaning and get rid of the weather bug....runs like a champ now.....cost to you...$0.00, all of your friends knowing about it...priceless. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Crashpupty said:
Just needed a good cleaning and get rid of the weather bug....runs like a champ now.....cost to you...$0.00, all of your friends knowing about it...priceless. :lmao:

OK OK so you found my beer how about the two little pink pills I left in there too..I have been looking for them.. :popcorn:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Pasofever said:
OK OK so you found my beer how about the two little pink pills I left in there too..I have been looking for them.. :popcorn:
Sorry, thought they were chicklets, tasted like crap.....what were they, my skin is crawling and colors are so vivid.

Loper

Animal Poor!
river rat said:
So how many cans of compressed air? and......I hope you burned that picnic table when you were finished :cheesy:

One with the wind yesterday... :lmao: It was hard for me to get the pictures before the wind was blowing everything out... :yay:

YOUR WELCOME Paso! .... delivered back to her today... :yay: where else you gonna get that kind of computer service... :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
One with the wind yesterday... :lmao: It was hard for me to get the pictures before the wind was blowing everything out... :yay:

YOUR WELCOME Paso! .... delivered back to her today... :yay: where else you gonna get that kind of computer service... :killingme

I really did appreciate it.... :huggy: you two are the bestest