Jaded
Loper said:
it's purring like a kitten... but it's at my house... :lmao:

highest bidder (cash only)
who wants to know what's on Paso's computer.... :killingme

$20 for a copy of the "My Pictures" directory :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Holy shiat...if the daughter saw that she would die....she yells at me all the time to clean and vacuum..Once I find the vacuum I might try it..anyone know how to turn it on? Shiat you all make me feel bad :frown:It is a 10 yr old computer long time to collect pet hair :whistle:

Nakked pics of Giddy are on there :popcorn:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Okay...I need to meet a nice flooring person. We had a very leaky pipe and I spent 5 hours sucking water out of the carpet. I am thinking maybe we should go with tile or some type of laminet (sp?).

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Holy shiat...if the daughter saw that she would die....she yells at me all the time to clean and vacuum..Once I find the vacuum I might try it..anyone know how to turn it on? Shiat you all make me feel bad :frown:It is a 10 yr old computer long time to collect pet hair :whistle:

Nakked pics of Giddy are on there :popcorn:

you probably should think about getting another hard drive or an external one... you only have 9 GB of space left on yours... yours is only 40 GB

externals are nice because you can back-up everything on it as well...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
Okay...I need to meet a nice flooring person. We had a very leaky pipe and I spent 5 hours sucking water out of the carpet. I am thinking maybe we should go with tile or some type of laminet (sp?).

Pergo. Fake wood. Stuff is great!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
rack'm said:
I figured I'll get $50 from her to keep them off the net. :lmao:

:duckingandrunningforcover:

:howdy: It was nice meeting you today. :) Are you gonna post some pictures? I shoot raw too, editting is fuuuuun.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
She's trying to grow something in there.... Paso you might want to dust a little more often... poor thing couldn't breathe... :yay:

Holy #### it's a wonder it ran at all... :shocked: :yikes:

rack'm

Jaded
Phyxius said:
:howdy: It was nice meeting you today. :) Are you gonna post some pictures? I shoot raw too, editting is fuuuuun.

:howdy: Nice meeting you too.

Yea, I'll be converting forever. :lol:

M

Mousebaby

Paso, that was scarey! You know you can take the cover off every now and then and clean them out! There is this great little invention called canned air that works wonders! :lmao:

If that thing is 10 yrs. old, dump it and get a new one! Forget getting the external! Dell has some nice towers, I just got a new tower for 400.00! Not bad! It has 160 GB harddrive too! :yay:

W

WhoCares

Phyxius said:
Pergo. Fake wood. Stuff is great!

:yeahthat: We got it last month in the living room, and kitchen. It is much easier with dogs. I got a swifter wet jet today but didn't read the directions on it needing batteries. :whack:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Mousebaby said:
Paso, that was scarey! You know you can take the cover off every now and then and clean them out! There is this great little invention called canned air that works wonders! :lmao:

If that thing is 10 yrs. old, dump it and get a new one! Forget getting the external! Dell has some nice towers, I just got a new tower for 400.00! Not bad! It has 160 GB harddrive too! :yay:

I got her fixed up... :howdy: don't need Dell... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
river rat said:
It didn't look as bad as I thought.

Some of the crud must of fell out on the way down the road :lol:

:smack: I was going to say after the first sentence I loved you but then read the second and forget it..

Loper

Animal Poor!
river rat said:
It didn't look as bad as I thought.

Some of the crud must of fell out on the way down the road :lol:

:whistle: quite a bit was shaken loose when we held it out the window driving home... :lmao: