Patriotic Outrage?

Hijinx

You mean the one that bush had to lie about to get us involved in? That stretched on much longer then necessary and ended up getting many troops killed all on a false premise?

The one that we had won as long as the troops were there but went to sh1t when Obama pulled them out too soon.

Sapidus

So, if he was home watching a football game, or at an art show, or surfing in HI, that would be ok, right? Whether we're talking Obama or Trump, any of those things would be ok, just so long as they're not golfing? GOLF is the problem here?

So, what was the insult to the family?

Playing or recreating is the ultimate insult

Sapidus

speaking of hypocrites .... look in the mirror

you are still making some Logical Fallacy

Hillary / Benghazi other than Americans died, is not even remotely related to Americans Dying in Niger

really what are YOUR Qualifications - how many businesses have your run, how long did you serve :shrug:

Remind me when I was elected president?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Says the bot who can’t even form a Sentence to defend the presidents actions. Instead you just criticize the dissenters

Uh huh :lol:

Like I've said before, your selective outrage is boring and vapid. Your parroting of talking points is also boring. AND you are boring when you can't even be original, and have to glom onto terms other people use because it taxes your pea brain too much to come up with your own.

Your handlers make up stupid ####, then send people like you out to spew and make fools of yourself. No, I am certainly not going to "defend" your ridiculous accusations, or even give them more than a passing laugh. What I will do is hammer you for being a boring, vapid little bot who parrots garbage, in hopes that perhaps one day you'll become a real boy.

Sapidus

Uh huh :lol:

Like I've said before, your selective outrage is boring and vapid. Your parroting of talking points is also boring. AND you are boring when you can't even be original, and have to glom onto terms other people use because it taxes your pea brain too much to come up with your own.

Your handlers make up stupid ####, then send people like you out to spew and make fools of yourself. No, I am certainly not going to "defend" your ridiculous accusations, or even give them more than a passing laugh. What I will do is hammer you for being a boring, vapid little bot who parrots garbage, in hopes that perhaps one day you'll become a real boy.

Who are these handlers ? What are you even taking about?

I could say the same about you being outraged over black people kneeling by not our presidents lack of respect for dead soldiers. Wonder why that is? Are your handlers telling you to do that? Or are you just parroting fox talking points because your opinions and reasoning is right in line with them.

You don’t care how terrible a person trump is or what he ruins as long as he gets you what you want and pays lip service to your religious freedom and white nationalism.

You’re transparent and pathetic

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You don’t care how terrible a person trump is or what he ruins as long as he gets you what you want and pays lip service to your religious freedom and white nationalism.

:lol:

supporttrump.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You don’t care how terrible a person trump is or what he ruins

that is YOUR Opinion ....

... as long as he gets you what you want and pays lip service to your religious freedom and white nationalism.

:killingme ... Vrai Religious and what exactly is wrong with Nationalism

You’re transparent and pathetic

ah yes always with the dismissive handwave'm and insults

Chris0nllyn

Your parroting of talking points is also boring. AND you are boring when you can't even be original, and have to glom onto terms other people use because it taxes your pea brain too much to come up with your own.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but has there been any citicism of Trump where you haven't said that criticism is "parotting talking points"?

PsyOps

Pixelated
The soldiers from Benghazi. Obama and Hillary were both therr

They damn-well should have been. They're dead because Obama and Clinton did NOTHING to stop that attack, and did everything to make sure it happened and was successful.

Sapidus

They damn-well should have been. They're dead because Obama and Clinton did NOTHING to stop that attack, and did everything to make sure it happened and was successful.

You might wanna do some more research on that one and stop spreading malicious lies

Sapidus

That’s just it. That’s your only response. I would have been fine losing to Romney or any other sane person who wasn’t destroying our country day by day. It’s not about not winning. It’s bigger then that. It’s all of us. All Americans losing. But you don’t care. Let the world burn as long as you can finally feel like a winner for once no matter how short it lasts

This_person

Playing or recreating is the ultimate insult

So, since we know Obama's presidency had three times the military deaths as Bush's, we can safely say it is highly likely that at least one of the times those thousands of men and women were coming home in coffins that Obama was on one of his hundreds of golf outings, or playing with the narcissisticly-named dog Bo, or with one of his kids, or playing basketball, or watching a movie, or something. So, knowing that playing or recreating is the ultimate insult, and it is inconceivable from a statistical standpoint that Obama was not playing or recreating at least once, you are equally as upset about that as you are Trump, right? I mean, surely you're no hypocrite.

Oh, and, what was the insult to the gold star family? I keep asking, you keep not answering.