Patriots record is about to be......

Rael

Supper's Ready
Are they giving Philly >40 points??
I haven't followed point spreads until this year except for an occasional glance, but I don't recall ever seeing such a high one @ 22. Then again, it's the 2007 Patriots we're talking about and oh yeah, the 2007 Eagles!

I just think (gut feeling) the Eagles have a better chance of coming within 22 without McNabb.

Makes me wonder what the pre-game speech to the Eagles will be for this game... :lol:

smilin

BOXER NATION
I haven't followed point spreads until this year except for an occasional glance, but I don't recall ever seeing such a high one @ 22. Then again, it's the 2007 Patriots we're talking about and oh yeah, the 2007 Eagles!

I just think (gut feeling) the Eagles have a better chance of coming within 22 without McNabb.

Makes me wonder what the pre-game speech to the Eagles will be for this
game... :lol:

Speech: "Let's try to keep this game within three touchdowns...."
Reality: point spread: 22 is way under, try 28 to 35.
Nobody has even come close to the Pats this year. I wonder how far the ratings will drop after the first half.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

Finally a Redskin fan admits that Cambell will not take them to the promise land. Oh yeah Gibbs won't either.

...just silly.

#5 is, right now, a better qb than #17. I would, however, rather have #17 than #5 if we're talking the next 5 years.

Gibbs doesn't have pressure on him to win a Superbowl so, yeah, it's not likely but the season isn't over yet.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
It is like......

having a brand new football team.

Feely, a young QB who has waited for his turn at the helm.

Do you remember when Bledsoe got hurt? Who came in and made his football debut? That game started the so called "dynasty".

Pats are not gonna take this team seriously. Eating turkey all week and piles of stuffing.

Eagles just signed a safety from the practice squad. Could be a hidden talent.

We have are injuries, but those circumstances are liable to make this team tick.

McNabb's PR guy has destroyed his image in the "City of Brotherly Love" and Shaq put a foot in Donovan's mouth by saying "black QBs don't get the attention they deserve." :blahblah:

With a fresh guy behind center, the Patriots could be in for a surprise. :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How many "Roughing the Passer" penalties will be called today? I'm going with 3.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You did...

having a brand new football team.

Feely, a young QB who has waited for his turn at the helm.

Do you remember when Bledsoe got hurt? Who came in and made his football debut? That game started the so called "dynasty".

Pats are not gonna take this team seriously. Eating turkey all week and piles of stuffing.

Eagles just signed a safety from the practice squad. Could be a hidden talent.

We have are injuries, but those circumstances are liable to make this team tick.

McNabb's PR guy has destroyed his image in the "City of Brotherly Love" and Shaq put a foot in Donovan's mouth by saying "black QBs don't get the attention they deserve." :blahblah:

With a fresh guy behind center, the Patriots could be in for a surprise. :yay:

...good! How would you like to make my football picks the rest of the season?

:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
So....have the Eagles changed the rule book on how to approach the undefeated Patriots? And I wonder others will try to follow this aggressive strategy. Hats off to the Eagles for showing a great effort.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The...

So....have the Eagles changed the rule book on how to approach the undefeated Patriots? And I wonder others will try to follow this aggressive strategy. Hats off to the Eagles for showing a great effort.

...book has never changed; play to your strength and take advantage of their weaknesses. The simple fact is that the Pat's have very, very few weaknesses. Last night they played a little off as a team, dropped a ton of passes, Moss got called for pass interference (finally) on a td pass, they had some other penalties, they missed field goals, etc, and still won and were certainly the better team anyway.

The Eagles blitz a good bit and stuck with it. Pressuring Brady is the only thing that makes sense; give them time, they have the weapons and patience to carve you up. Pressure Brady and you at least force the issue.

I give all credit to the Eagles for showing up and playing well. It's more, a lot more than I can say for us.

T

toppick08

I agree, and they easily covered the point spread. Now, what to do with that easy money I made ?

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
If feel the need to sob but can't.

Not happy :frown:

WHY did they feel the need to force it in to the end zone with 4 mins to play?

WHY WHY WHY :bawl:

We owned that game. We needed that victory. Poor guys. Such a hard loss.

D

dems4me

If feel the need to sob but can't.

Not happy :frown:

WHY did they feel the need to force it in to the end zone with 4 mins to play?

WHY WHY WHY :bawl:

We owned that game. We needed that victory. Poor guys. Such a hard loss.

Sorry to hear about your game this morning. :huggy: They were talking about it on the radio and how the Eagles had them but the interception at the end was costly. Welcome to my world :huggy: :lol: Y'all definately kept it close from what I heard and were actually up 28 to 24. Definately not the 22 point spread. Good showing especiallly in New England! Good job!! :clap: