Paul Pelosi back in the news

BOP

Ok, hear this:
If the security recording would show Fauci, dressed in a prissy maid costume, was the one who let the police in, while Bill Gates and Hunter were spit-roasting Pence, in a Bill Clinton mask, in the other room…

Honest question: would you even be surprised?
I'm not making any accusations of any kind, but that was...oddly specific in its details.

WingsOfGold

Reap what you sow!
1667166973142.png

Hijinx

I would just like to add that any of this story would seem a bit strange in most citied in America, but for san Francisco it's just another day. Homo's Pedophiles, Sadists, masochists, Transgenders, BLM rioters all in a days life in San Fran Nan's hometown.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Okay, so far the story is:

Guy "broke into" the home
Fought with Pelosi, each struggling for the hammer
Cops showed up and were let in by a third party (!)
Told both men to drop the weapon
Pelosi dropped it
Other guy started waling on Pelosi

This is the biggest :bs: story I've heard in awhile. If someone else was there, why didn't they help subdue the intruder? Better yet, why cops when the Pelosis have armed security?

What likely really happened was a pickup gone wrong. Pauly P all looking for Mr. Goodbar and dragged home a crazy person.

Look for him to die of natural causes within the next month or so. This is twice in a short time span that Pelosi's husband has publicly embarrassed her. But straight up, if I was married to that harpy I'd drink and pick up guys in bars, too.
"...that harpy"

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

You know what's weird? Only this afternoon had I heard that Musk had tweeted the same basic story as a conjecture or rumor - and was oddly silenced afterward by people who like Clinton (who herself declares openly that it's a person inspired by right-wing hate).

Why is that weird?

Because we all were thinking it already without having been told some "rumor". As in, how does someone "break in" to a compound with a wall and armed security?

Why is there a dispatcher recording claiming DePape is a friend? Why did Pelosi want to wait for his wife first? Why was no one else home?

“He states there is a male in the home and that he is going to wait for his wife. He stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but that his name is David and that he is a friend. He sounded somewhat confused,” the dispatcher told an officer, according to the audio.

There's broken glass at one of the entrances - the glass is OUTSIDE, covering the bricks.

So - is this another Smollett story - or another suspicious case where the media will just gloss over how ridiculous it is?

glhs837

Power with Control
You know what's weird? Only this afternoon had I heard that Musk had tweeted the same basic story as a conjecture or rumor - and was oddly silenced afterward by people who like Clinton (who herself declares openly that it's a person inspired by right-wing hate).

Why is that weird?

Because we all were thinking it already without having been told some "rumor". As in, how does someone "break in" to a compound with a wall and armed security?

Why is there a dispatcher recording claiming DePape is a friend? Why did Pelosi want to wait for his wife first? Why was no one else home?

“He states there is a male in the home and that he is going to wait for his wife. He stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but that his name is David and that he is a friend. He sounded somewhat confused,” the dispatcher told an officer, according to the audio.

There's broken glass at one of the entrances - the glass is OUTSIDE, covering the bricks.

So - is this another Smollett story - or another suspicious case where the media will just gloss over how ridiculous it is?

Yep, "tweeting misinformation and conspiracy theories", it was labelled. Seems that asking for answers to the outstanding questions is reasonable.

Last edited:

SamSpade

He doesn't break in. I mean, damn, my mom had a LOUD alarm if you left the door open or didn't enter the code to open the door. And it would call the cops.

He has a security detail, CAMERAS around the house, and home security alarms, The picture of the broken door makes no sense at all - not only is the glass on the OUTSIDE, it's totally wrong - because the OPEN DOOR is about eight feet to the left. That makes no sense, you break the glass near the handle.

THAT should have set up alarms and alerted anyone near the house.

Fighting with a hammer with an EIGHTY TWO YEAR OLD? How frail is the perp? That's a fight that should have lasted seconds. He hits him AFTER the police arrve?

I realize the stories of in underwear are now erased and denied, but I just don't see how this man gets into the house without being invited. He DIDN'T break in. If Paul Pelosi is wakened in the night - I assume at 2:30 am a normal person is sleeping - why doesn't he call immediately? I mean, you hear someone coming into your house and it wakes you up - don't you call the cops? The story is stupid.

Maybe it wasn't a gay lover - who knows, maybe a junkie friend - but damn this story makes no sense. Add to it all the crap internet/blog stuff - and the fact that SOMEHOW he is all conservative and MAGA except for BLM posters, hemp jewelry and protester for public nudity. Sorry, this doesn't say MAGA - it just means he's loony.

One thing I WILL say - you will hear about this every day until next Tuesday - and then it will drop off the airwaves. You won't hear a damned thing after that. A man can try to kill a SCOTUS judge and no one gets all upset over it.

This looks way too contrived and timing is perfect October surprise stuff.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
He doesn't break in. I mean, damn, my mom had a LOUD alarm if you left the door open or didn't enter the code to open the door. And it would call the cops.

He has a security detail, CAMERAS around the house, and home security alarms, The picture of the broken door makes no sense at all - not only is the glass on the OUTSIDE, it's totally wrong - because the OPEN DOOR is about eight feet to the left. That makes no sense, you break the glass near the handle.

THAT should have set up alarms and alerted anyone near the house.

Fighting with a hammer with an EIGHTY TWO YEAR OLD? How frail is the perp? That's a fight that should have lasted seconds. He hits him AFTER the police arrve?

I realize the stories of in underwear are now erased and denied, but I just don't see how this man gets into the house without being invited. He DIDN'T break in. If Paul Pelosi is wakened in the night - I assume at 2:30 am a normal person is sleeping - why doesn't he call immediately? I mean, you hear someone coming into your house and it wakes you up - don't you call the cops? The story is stupid.

Maybe it wasn't a gay lover - who knows, maybe a junkie friend - but damn this story makes no sense. Add to it all the crap internet/blog stuff - and the fact that SOMEHOW he is all conservative and MAGA except for BLM posters, hemp jewelry and protester for public nudity. Sorry, this doesn't say MAGA - it just means he's loony.

One thing I WILL say - you will hear about this every day until next Tuesday - and then it will drop off the airwaves. You won't hear a damned thing after that. A man can try to kill a SCOTUS judge and no one gets all upset over it.

This looks way too contrived and timing is perfect October surprise stuff.
Questions - Was there a security detail? As far as I am aware I haven't heard about that and the Secret Service doesn't provide protection for members of Congress. And if there is an assigned detail (presumably a Capitol Police detail) why wasn't Paulie stopped from driving drunk on his previous incident by this detail? The doors seem to be a triple set of patio doors with the center set suffering damage. You can see the pane separator on the floor beyond the door inside the house. I suspect that the open doors on the left happened after the attack as responders were coming and going. As to the hammer it was observed and reported by SFPD officers that the two were holding the same hammer and DePape pulled it from Paulie's hand and then started the thumping which the LEOs saw. As to it being contrived, not sure about that at all. I skull fracture requiring surgery is a little extreme for it to be a stunt.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

herb749

Questions - Was there a security detail? As far as I am aware I haven't heard about that and the Secret Service doesn't provide protection for members of Congress. And if there is an assigned detail (presumably a Capitol Police detail) why wasn't Paulie stopped from driving drunk on his previous incident by this detail? The doors seem to be a triple set of patio doors with the center set suffering damage. You can see the pane separator on the floor beyond the door inside the house. I suspect that the open doors on the left happened after the attack as responders were coming and going. As to the hammer it was observed and reported by SFPD officers that the two were holding the same hammer and DePape pulled it from Paulie's hand and then started the thumping which the LEOs saw. As to it being contrived, not sure about that at all. I skull fracture requiring surgery is a little extreme for it to be a stunt.

Her house was vandalized with graffiti last year I believe. After that I'd assume there'd be beefed up security. There's a conflict in the 911 call. Pelosi said he didn't know the person, but his name is David & he is a friend. The call was made from a bathroom. When the police arrived a 3rd person left them in. No word on who this was. Why didn't Pelosi just stay in the bathroom.? Will they do a toxicology report on Pelosi .? It just sounds or looks like an after bar invite or pickup gone wrong.

Just to add whatever happened to the guy in the car with Pelosi when he got the DUI .?

Reactions: BOP