Peanut butter on cheeseburgers - yes or no?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd have said no a few years ago, but then in Wheeling WV at the recommendation of a local fireman I had an Elvis burger (I just made that up, I have no idea what they really called it) at Ye Olde Alpha and it was some kinda wonderful. Bacon, cheddar, and a PB schmear topping a like 1/2 lb patty. A heart attack on a bun, but completely sublime.

So yes or no - would you try it?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
No.

But then I'm not much of a fan of peanut butter unless I'm not feeling well. ( standard sick food, with chicken soup, since I was a kid. )

Clem72

I'd have said no a few years ago, but then in Wheeling WV at the recommendation of a local fireman I had an Elvis burger (I just made that up, I have no idea what they really called it) at Ye Olde Alpha and it was some kinda wonderful. Bacon, cheddar, and a PB schmear topping a like 1/2 lb patty. A heart attack on a bun, but completely sublime.

I have ordered the PB Chicken and it's fairly tasty. I think I would rather try your Elvis burger than just throwing PB on a regular cheeseburger.

Salmon

Eating burgers contributes to climate change

SamSpade

Except in Reese's - not really a fan of PB or peanuts for that matter.

Plus, not big on savory foods spoiled by sweet. Except at Chinese places.

SamSpade

OMG - I almost busted a gut laughing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

BONUS! :yahoo:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I’ll try it, but you have to try my grandma’s grilled peanut butter and cheese sandwich.