Peanut butter on cheeseburgers - yes or no?

rio

I would try it! I didn't think I would like Sonic's peanut butter bacon shake years ago, then my brother got one and I tried it. It was surprisingly good. On the same vein, I thought I would like it when I tried a cheese burger with an egg on it and I didn't care for it all!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would try it! I didn't think I would like Sonic's peanut butter bacon shake years ago, then my brother got one and I tried it. It was surprisingly good. On the same vein, I thought I would like it when I tried a cheese burger with an egg on it and I didn't care for it all!

In Seligman AZ I had a cheeseburger with an egg and crispy hashbrowns on it and it was delicious.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I'd have said no a few years ago, but then in Wheeling WV at the recommendation of a local fireman I had an Elvis burger (I just made that up, I have no idea what they really called it) at Ye Olde Alpha and it was some kinda wonderful. Bacon, cheddar, and a PB schmear topping a like 1/2 lb patty. A heart attack on a bun, but completely sublime.

So yes or no - would you try it?
I might TRY it, but I don't know that I could eat the whole burger, anyway! :oops: :lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
OMG - I almost busted a gut laughing.

Yes the global climate movement now wants to ban the consumption of Beef .... we have told them for decades Cows farting contribute more green house gases than cars - so now they attack cows instead of acknowledge their data is bs *

This is why you have seen articles about eating bugs or bug based food sources

* if they did they would lose power and go out of business

SamSpade

Yes the global climate movement now wants to ban the consumption of Beef .... we have told them for decades Cows farting contribute more green house gases than cars - so now they attack cows instead of acknowledge their data is bs *

This is why you have seen articles about eating bugs or bug based food sources

* if they did they would lose power and go out of business

I wouldn't give it a second thought if it weren't for the absurdity of it all. The planet has an overabundance of large mammals and has for millions of years. How is it that COWS - not beef consumption but the actual cows - create climate change - but millions of wild animals on the planet evidently - DON'T?

Did we do the planet a favor by killing off gigantic herds of buffalo and caribou?

It's that -

1. EVERYTHING causes climate change and
2. Everything is CAUSED by climate change - including opposite events, like the rise or fall of some animal populations and so forth.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How is it that COWS - not beef consumption but the actual cows - create climate change

Well ultimately the argument is over Methane and Green House Gases .......

Climate Nutters blame;

Coal Fired Power Plants
Cars
Industries

Now Cow Farts - the entire Beef industry - farming to from feed, cows themselves, processing and transportation and consunption
I guarantee you after Cows will come Pigs then chickens

Climate is cyclical - SUN SPOTS have a huge effect on the planet increased activity warms the oceans releasing trapped CO2 - activity falls the CO2 is once again absorbed by the oceans

The problem climate nutters cannot control the sun, they lie about the affects of CO2 - the whole Hole in the Ozone nonsense from the 90's was scare mongering ... all during Al Gore's climate fear mongering in the 90's we had 11 yrs of sun spot increased activity so CO2 levels were rising

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
The problem climate nutters cannot control the sun, they lie about the affects of CO2 - the whole Hole in the Ozone nonsense from the 90's was scare mongering ...

Made money for all the companies making more expensive coolants. No more cheap R12.

SamSpade

Now Cow Farts - the entire Beef industry - farming to from feed, cows themselves, processing and transportation and consunption
I guarantee you after Cows will come Pigs then chickens
The articles blame the agricultural methods of cattle raising that causes BELCHES (not farts) to contrbute methane.

It seems to me the solution is to find a way to stop the belching - otherwise, mass production of other foodstuffs are likely to produce similar problems.

It's like gun control - if they locked up the shooters, guns wouldn't be a problem, would they?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
It's like gun control - if they locked up the shooters, guns wouldn't be a problem, would they?

But law and order is racist.

Of course that narrative never takes into account that the prisons are not filled with japanese, chinese, aboriginals, indians, eskimos or a half dozen other minority populations.