peep-peep

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Wenchy said:
I figure his ankle biting, squirrel and bird chasing mutts will make the whole situation go away quickly. If not them, then the neighborhood cats will. I would love some fresh eggs, but I don't see that happening. :frown:
Hmmmmm, care to wager?

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2059747 width="50%">peep-peep</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>04-13-2007 02:37 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">actually retarded chickens (not roosters) do crow, it's still funny</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Retarded hens will quickly become dinner.

Cowgirl

Dutch6 said:
I'm quite sure that's happened before. :yum:

I have cracked open eggs to find developing chicks. :dead: My little brother was in charge of collecting eggs....as long as you collect them every day, it's not a problem. My brother wasn't a good egg collector. :lol:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Cowgirl said:
I have cracked open eggs to find developing chicks. :dead: My little brother was in charge of collecting eggs....as long as you collect them every day, it's not a problem. My brother wasn't a good egg collector. :lol:
My Daddy made me a good egg collector.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Dutch6 said:
Where can I buy local peeps to raise for eggs and meat?
For ready to eat birds come June 1, you can contact elle at somd.com:yay:

Last edited:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Dutch6 said:
Oh by the way...... I live in California and was wondering if there is an ordinance against raising chickens in my back yard?
It depends where in California you live. Are you in the development district? Properties in the RPD (rural preservation district) can use the Right to Farm Ordinance to their advantage if neighbors complain as long as you are using reasonable farming practices. If you live in a development you may have HOA rules to abide by. If you call 301-475-4200 x1500 you can ask to speak to someone about specific zoning for your property.