People Can’t Drive!

stgislander

PREMO Member
Not allowed any at all now..the old limit used to be once inch beyond..
It is, but it's also a good indication the that driver is an idiot. Nothing looks as stupid as a pickup with half of the tires outside of the fender wells.
Well it definately is not enforced. At first I thought it was only out-of-state vehicles getting away with it. (I guess they can if their registration state allows it.) Now I see MD registered vehicles as well. Especially the jacked up Jeeps that will never see a speck of mud.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well it definately is not enforced. At first I thought it was only out-of-state vehicles getting away with it. (I guess they can if their registration state allows it.) Now I see MD registered vehicles as well. Especially the jacked up Jeeps that will never see a speck of mud.
Yep..only enforced during vehicle inspections. That's why I had to install those fender flares on the Toyota pickup..

glhs837

Power with Control
This is right wing propaganda BS. Please stop spreading dangerous lies.

Not propaganda, the car was on autopilot. Now, the idiot driver is the one at fault for failing to use the tech properly, but those facts are true. And I hate to break it to you, Tesla mudslinging isnt a right or left wing enterprise, it's pretty even. Right wing folks hate the EVs in general, la lot of liba hate Musk personally and also are enraged by the fact that Tesla actually expects folks to act like grownups and be responsible for thier crap. Doesnt fly well with the bubble wrap everything crowd, not usually a right wing attitude.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Agree, and as much as I would hate to enforce a mandatory state vehicle inspection to force compliance of loud exhausts, I'm getting close to recommending that.
Montgomery County is already cracking down on the exhaust and I believe there was a piece of legislation in this past session regarding vehicle modifications in re: exhaust.

glhs837

Power with Control
when one can be purchased used for $ 2500 bucks ..... get back to me

That's gonna take a while. So its not too expensive, just too expensive for you. What model year BMW do you get for $2500? Ah, looks to be about 18-22 years old. We'll check back in about 2030 or so :) Of course, you could go all Rich REbuilds and buy a wrecked one... :)