Perfect Mate

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by devilwoman
Nowadays you'd probably be the only woman at home with kids.
I could shoot a cannon off at 9am and no one would notice because the neighborhood is desolate until about 4pm.

It's nice having my sons at home and there's plenty to do. ;) They continue with math studies all summer, we go to the beach, lake, or range. The gardens and yard always need maintenance. In a few years they will be grown men with their own lives. I am enjoying the time we have together now, just as much as the early years before they were old enough to go to school. They grow up so fast. :bawl: But I am looking forward to retirement! :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nowadays you'd probably be the only woman at home with kids.
Depends on where you live, I guess. We live in a rather large neighborhood and a good number of the women are home during the day. You have to catch them between PTA stuff and volunteer work, but they ARE there. Even my next-door neighbor ( a fire/rescue in Montgomery County) is frequently home during the day because she works a 3/4 schedule or something like that. So June Cleaver in MY neighborhood would even have a chick firefighter to hang out with while the hubby's at work!

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by pixiegirl
With all this talk lately about Special Reserve Lists and Indecent Proposals I was wondering what would someone have to do/be for you to consider them the "perfect" mate.

I have watched this forum for some time now searching for an answer to this question for myself.

You know, I don't think that there is one answer to this, or even a group of answers. For me, it was first a physical attraction. I was having coffee with a friend of mine and this woman walked by in a short red dress. She was a combination of Barbara Mandrell and Goldie Hawn. I almost fell out of the booth trying to keep an eye on her. My friend introduced us, she worked for him, and our first date was set.
Our first date was spent on my friends yacht in, followed by drinks and dancing. We spent most of the time talking and just looking at each other. Something was happening to me and I liked the way it felt. To cut this short, first date in June, engaged in August and married in March. That was 26 years ago and you know she is still the perfect mate.
It's not about looks, size, money or June Cleavor ... it's that spark, that special feeling I feel every time I see her.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Perfect Mate

Originally posted by chuckster

I have watched this forum for some time now searching for an answer to this question for myself.

You know, I don't think that there is one answer to this, or even a group of answers. For me, it was first a physical attraction. I was having coffee with a friend of mine and this woman walked by in a short red dress. She was a combination of Barbara Mandrell and Goldie Hawn. I almost fell out of the booth trying to keep an eye on her. My friend introduced us, she worked for him, and our first date was set.
Our first date was spent on my friends yacht in, followed by drinks and dancing. We spent most of the time talking and just looking at each other. Something was happening to me and I liked the way it felt. To cut this short, first date in June, engaged in August and married in March. That was 26 years ago and you know she is still the perfect mate.
It's not about looks, size, money or June Cleavor ... it's that spark, that special feeling I feel every time I see her.

That's one of the best things I've heard! :clap: My parents were like that. Met in a hospital visiting a mutal friend. My mom was ingaged but my dad had to have her. It didn't take too much convincing, a year later they were married. That was 30 years ago. They are still so cute. They go out on dates every Saturday night and hold hands in public.

C

calvertguy

Pixie,

Geesh, this is a trick question but I'll try and answer.

I love dark hair and beautiful teeth. The first thing I usually notice about a guy is his jaw line. (Don't ask) Anyhow...the bigger, the better meaning I like em between 5'10'' and 6'2'' and at least 180 lbs.

The Tim McGraw look-a-like facial hair is a plus!!!! My perfect guy must drive a pick-up or an SUV; no girlie 4-door sedan. (unless of course it's a Benz) He must enjoy cooking on the grill (and has his own chicken marinade.)

My perfect man shouldn't be afraid to show his feelings however, I don't want Mr. Sensitive "oh, I love you so much and would die without you type.

I'd say you pretty much described me. The Hair, Teeth, Size, Truck (Ford), Middle name is Grill, and one thing you left out.........you like Harley's..........

:D

P.S. Oh yea..........I'm sure you like that man to make 6 figures ?

You found me !!:notworthy

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by calvertguy

I'd say you pretty much described me. The Hair, Teeth, Size, Truck (Ford), Middle name is Grill, and one thing you left out.........you like Harley's..........

:D

P.S. Oh yea..........I'm sure you like that man to make 6 figures ?

You found me !!:notworthy

I found you??? Sorry, but I was never looking. :bubble:

C

calvertguy

That's the sound of a "real" man........working on the train..........yeaaaaaaa.eeeeeyeeaaaaaa

:guitar:

C

calvertguy

You should try it...........here you go!

1 cup Kosher salt
1 cup course ground black pepper
1 cup paprika (sweet Hungarian is best)
2 cups hickory wood chips
1 cup apple wood chips

mmmmmmmmmm good !!

:D :king:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by calvertguy
You should try it...........here you go!

1 cup Kosher salt
1 cup course ground black pepper
1 cup paprika (sweet Hungarian is best)
2 cups hickory wood chips
1 cup apple wood chips

mmmmmmmmmm good !!

:D :king:

I was NOT talking about a massage. I'll give you another try. :D

C

calvertguy

Are you suggesting that I'm one.................? What would make you say/suggest that?:bawl:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Re: Re: Perfect Mate

Originally posted by chuckster

:clap:

beautiful.

Congratulations Chuckster... I'm soooo happy for ya!!!
:cheers:

Now, THAT's LOVE...:kiss:

PmoneyandTT

My opinion of the perfect mate

Well he would have to accept all my good and bad traits. He would have to have a great sense of humor.. Love to laugh, Good communicator.. Will have sex anytime I desire it. Good cook.. Deals with me, even when I am having a bad hair day. Surprises me with gifts.. Honest with me, even when my butt has gotten to big for my tight dress. Stands by me, even if the goal seems far fetched. Loves me even more when Im wrong.. Lets me smack him on the butt in public.. Secure about himself..Deals with my family and still Loves me.

Goes shopping with me, even though he hates it. Gives me kisses even when I don't deserve them..

Hey this sounds like my husband.. Let me cut it..

A single chick might try to steal him!!! :p

chuckster

IMFUBARED
pixiegirl and penguin
There is more to this. Not only have we been married for the past 25years, we have worked together for 22 of those years. That puts us together everyday and night. Not to many couples can boast about being marrid that many years let alone the fact that most of them we have been together 24/7.
I think the secret to our success is that I never miss a time to tell her how much I love her, thank her for all she does for me and our family, how cute and sexy she looks(yes, even first thig in the morning). We are there for eachother,,, the good times and yes the tough times.
Here are somethings to do
Tell them you love them
Show them you love them
Buy a special card, just because, and put it someplace they will find it
Put a flower on her pillow or a piece of candy on his
Open her door
Light her cig( I don't believe in a liberated woman)
Let your mate know that they are special everyday and you will both have a Perfect Mate

Last edited:

PmoneyandTT

Joey

Im married to that guy right now.. Everything I just described.. I was trying to be funny.. He is the perfect mate for me.. That is what I was saying.. And yes, he does have sex when I want it.. And same goes for me.. But then again, We discussed alot before making that final commitment. We were friends first, We didn't need to have sex in order to figure if our relationship would work or not.. I had many screwed up relationships prior to marrying my husband.. But I did learn from them.. Sex isn't the best avenue to take in order to learn about someone.. Sex always seems the first to happen, when your marrried the first to go.. So we did our relationship based on traditional dating.. We learned about each other first, and held off on sex...