Phase I, reopening ?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Jumping in here with bad news for Fat Larry and his Libtard (never Trump commrades).

Look at the metrics for Georgia since their reopening https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

A state with twice the population of Maryland but far fewer cases of COVID-19 and deaths from the virus.
Oh, and look at the number since they opened.
According to the Calvert County Health Director, we did not see a spike on Easter.

More evidence that this is just a lot of political BS to drag this on as a campaign issue.
According to some libtards, we should stay closed until their is a vaccine. Quickest vaccine to market was 4 years.
So, if you like staying home, do so. But STFU, put a pillow over your head and ignore the rest of the people who want to get back to work and EARN a living.

BTW - there are a lot of people who were furloughed and are working "part time" to see clients and aren't collecting a dime from the government, the "essential" workers could make more if they stopped working and were eligible for unemployment.

mitzi

OK. Just wondering why you would go to the trouble of posting that. I get it. Put it on me. I can take it and you need to get a grip. Take care. And there are no sides here. We are in this together as Americans. We just have to decide which shoe to wear. Flip flops are an Obama thang. :killingme

I noticed it because it was a snarky comment about someone you had been nice to recently. I don't need to get a grip.

UglyBear

Yes it increases the odds that a male will call. How in the hell did I get dragged in this discussion? Where's Bernie?
Well, dear SG, I think you jumped into this discussion with both feet and screaming "Geronimo!" :p

And what's wrong with Willie and myself? Is Bernie more of a man than we are?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes...unfortunately. In an attempt to be relevant, I went the way of KooKoo and tried to be edgy. Got my ass handed to me. Left and came back under different names. Wash, rinse, repeat. Got my head out of my butt and decided to just come back and be myself and am so thankful I did. Lucky for me, I learned quickly (unlike KooKoo).
[/QUOTE]
:huggy:

Bann

PREMO Member
You've been nothing but likeable! :yay:
Thank you. I wish KooKoo would stop and see the support one can receive on here and how it helps so much.

She does try it. Over and over and lather, rinse, repeat. Going back to 2011, she's "lucid" and mild mannered, and then she picks certain people to lash out at, totally unprovoked. Then gets her a** handed to her and slinks off into the shadows until she comes back and eventually does it all over again.

Bann

PREMO Member
Ok. You are probably right. I was.... Warrant Guru. And all the others that followed but don't remember the names. 😥
I don't even remember that name! I've been here since 2006, although I lurked 11 months before joining.