Photos Of Those Hiring Illegals Published On Front

bcp

In My Opinion
...crying out loud!!! Do we have the hospital space for 10,000,000 fat, lazy Americans already on umpteen medications for various ailments when they collapse their first day on the job? You want someone who chooses to sit around rotting, collecting a check, to build your house or flip your burger or you want someone who came part way around the world and at the very least put out the effort to get here because they WANTED to be here to do the job?

Does it perhaps make sense that if our lazy and worthless weren't lazy and worthless that there wouldn't be any illegals here in the first place?

Sorry, pal. Once the trough is being fed on, you can't take it away from the pigs. They won't allow it.
then ship the lazy welfare suckers to south america.
better yet.

make the illegals kidnap and carry a welfare leach across the border to mexico. for every one that gets carried back over, we make a current illegal, legal, matter of fact, when the exchange their place in the country with the welfare leach, transfer the SSN from the lazy to the mexican and let him go on from there.

that way, we exchange a lazy do nothing for someone that wants to work.

but we cant have both.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And...

then ship the lazy welfare suckers to south america.
better yet.

who is gonna do THAT job???

make the illegals kidnap and carry a welfare leach across the border to mexico. for every one that gets carried back over, we make a current illegal, legal, matter of fact, when the exchange their place in the country with the welfare leach, transfer the SSN from the lazy to the mexican and let him go on from there.

that way, we exchange a lazy do nothing for someone that wants to work.

but we cant have both.

Basically, you're taking our your frustrations with bad government programs and unproductive US citizens on illegals, right?

bcp

In My Opinion
Basically, you're taking our your frustrations with bad government programs and unproductive US citizens on illegals, right?
nope.
Basically, I dislike the illegals coming over here, trashing our cities, showing disrespect for our country, demanding rights that are not theirs to have, driving without insurance, committing crime, refusing to speak english etc...

thats just a start. I dont like them, I dont need them, and I dont want them here or anywhere else around me.
I cant stand going into a store and having to wait behind Pedro while he tries to explain to the sales guy what hes looking for.

and they smell funny.

bcp

In My Opinion
here is an idea.
how about we send our lazies to mexico and force them to help improve the infrastructure there making it more desirable for the illegals to stay.

we can get rid of both at the same time.

industry will scale back and be ok here.

This_person

...one!

Unemployment would go from 5.7% to...what, -10%?

If we don't require our elected representatives to enact reasonable legislation, blessed by the constitution, signed by the president, then we get what we get.

It has long been known that our birth rates were declining. That means a shrinking population, a smaller labor force, a strain on business. That requires a simple analysis of how many, roughly, new immigrants a year over a given period of time would be a good balance for the economy of a state or of the nation as a whole.

They're not doing it. We don't make them do it.
Larry, what are you saying, that there simply aren't enough citizens and legal immigrants to do the job? That we "require" people to come here illegally to simply get the work done?

I find that a pretty hard position to substantiate.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
...walk it through.

Are illegals demanding office buildings be built? Would you like to start making 10% less milk and chips tomorrow? How about having 10% of your apartments you rent empty? Whatcha gonna do with that extra 10% of car inventory? Cloths? Gonna send that 10% overstock of TV's back to Korea?

Economics 101 happens in a classroom. Where everything works.

Let's limit the discussion to the impact of a declining birth rate in the legal population for a moment. As the population (whose demands drive those office buildings) declines, the requirment of goods and services decline with it. Unless, of course, we solve the balance of trade issues and all of a sudden the demand for American goods and services increased. Now walk it through.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It appears...

Let's limit the discussion to the impact of a declining birth rate in the legal population for a moment. As the population (whose demands drive those office buildings) declines, the requirment of goods and services decline with it. Unless, of course, we solve the balance of trade issues and all of a sudden the demand for American goods and services increased. Now walk it through.

...to me, that that is NOT the case. With far less children, we live far more lavishly. We have much larger houses. We have way more cars. We take more vacations. We eat much more. We eat out more. We spend huge dollars on entertainment and clothing and leisure. We spend dollars on health care unimaginable 20 years ago.

So, a declining legal population has driven an explosion of demands all out of proportion of the prior two generations. Agreed?

bcp

In My Opinion
Nope everything seems to be fine out here.

Jobs are still booming, and new job openings are listed daily.
I dont see how that can be true. the mexicans are leaving, they are the only thing holding this country together.

we should invite them to dinner or something.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I dont see how that can be true. the mexicans are leaving, they are the only thing holding this country together.

we should invite them to dinner or something.
:lol: Seems to be just fine out here. Nothing is being shut down, or exploding. But maybe it is on the other side of AZ

craberta

It isn't so much the infrastructure that makes these people run for the border...but the corruption. For instance, a farmer needs a well to water his crops. They charge 2 years pay to get permission to dig the well. They can't afford this. The rich well connected rich guy who regulary greases palms, buys the farm for nothing. You have an argument with a neighbor, they get their cousin, a cop, to arrest you and throw you in jail, some guy has the hots for your 14 yo daughter, if you can't hide her, he's gonna ride her. Mexico sucks. There is so much corruption, they would have to kill everyone in the government and services sector and start all over again. Geraldo Rivera is full of crap when he say's we lure them here. They are running away from that crap hole that practices a cast system.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Look...

Larry, what are you saying, that there simply aren't enough citizens and legal immigrants to do the job? That we "require" people to come here illegally to simply get the work done?

I find that a pretty hard position to substantiate.

...the announced figures on our work force are something like 150 million. If there are 10-20 million illegals that equates to 7-15% of the total, right?

If unemployment is about 5%, give or take, that means there is about 7-8 million legal people not working. If there are only 10 million illegals working then, if they were gone, we'd have an employment rate of 0% AND be short 2 million people. If it's 20 million illegal, then we'd be short 12-13 million.

Further, 4% unemployment is basically accepted as full employment by most economists because, due to how the stats are compiled, 4% is the allowance for people who simply do not want to work, have gone back to school or are in some sort of transition. So, 4% is seen as being about as low as is practical or can be expected under the best of economic conditions.

So, jack those numbers up even more in terms of what the job market would be short.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

Most of that money is sent back to their home countries. Not much stays here in the US of A.

...a nice story, but it ignores the fact that transportation, food, clothing and shelter, in addition to entertainment dollars are, by definition, spent here. Additionally, most illegals get a paycheck which means taxes are withheld.

Certainly, some people send money home, just as some Americans put money in the bank. However, most of it is spent. Especially with the increase in food and transportation costs. It is not 'most' of $7-10 an hour jobs being sent home. No way.

bcp

In My Opinion
...a nice story, but it ignores the fact that transportation, food, clothing and shelter, in addition to entertainment dollars are, by definition, spent here. Additionally, most illegals get a paycheck which means taxes are withheld.

Certainly, some people send money home, just as some Americans put money in the bank. However, most of it is spent. Especially with the increase in food and transportation costs. It is not 'most' of $7-10 an hour jobs being sent home. No way.

when you have 10 of them living in a subsidized home, as they do in annapolis, very little of that 7 ~10 dollars is needed here. so yes, much is sent home.

and Im not sure where you get your info from, but almost none of the day labor types will accept a taxed paycheck. they want cash.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Uh huh...

when you have 10 of them living in a subsidized home, as they do in annapolis, very little of that 7 ~10 dollars is needed here. so yes, much is sent home.

and Im not sure where you get your info from, but almost none of the day labor types will accept a taxed paycheck. they want cash.

...and we have such a good clue, statistically, on all of this because...because how? Employers who pay under the table are keeping good records? Illegals are filling out questionnaires? Because small business has all this clout with congress to get them to ignore the problems?

Wake up. Go back to drivers licenses and social security numbers and now you have a basis to begin a statistical analysis. Only though government turning the other way are our documents so readily corrupted and only through the power of larger business lobby congress is nothing done about any of this. Small business is under constant assault in this country and has been for years. Big Box stores ring any bells? It's not all to the bad, but if you're gonna focus on some guy picking up three amigos every morning, you're not only missing the bigger picture but you're using as an example something completely unquantifiable.

20 million illegals are not all standing on the corner at 5 am looking for a contractor.

This_person

...the announced figures on our work force are something like 150 million. If there are 10-20 million illegals that equates to 7-15% of the total, right?

If unemployment is about 5%, give or take, that means there is about 7-8 million legal people not working. If there are only 10 million illegals working then, if they were gone, we'd have an employment rate of 0% AND be short 2 million people. If it's 20 million illegal, then we'd be short 12-13 million.

Further, 4% unemployment is basically accepted as full employment by most economists because, due to how the stats are compiled, 4% is the allowance for people who simply do not want to work, have gone back to school or are in some sort of transition. So, 4% is seen as being about as low as is practical or can be expected under the best of economic conditions.

So, jack those numbers up even more in terms of what the job market would be short.
Saying there are 10 to 20 million illegal aliens is an estimate. We don't know what the true numbers are. Some of that 5% IS some of that 10-20 million. Some of the needed jobs are to support that 10-20 million. Legal immigrants wait in line to be able to fill some of those jobs, and could be let in instead of waiting (kind of the point of my question).

So, with people who are the types to do the right thing, follow the laws, and come here with the right attitude towards their immigration status, we could fill the spots stolen from them by the illegal immigrant.

bcp

In My Opinion
if enough of them are sent back when caught standing on the corner, the others might think twice before coming.
we have to make it known to them that we dont want them.
I dont want them in my yard, or my neigborhood, and if the only way the landscape business down the road can exist is by bringing them in, then I say its time for the landscape business to find a new way to make money.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Look...

Saying there are 10 to 20 million illegal aliens is an estimate. We don't know what the true numbers are. Some of that 5% IS some of that 10-20 million. Some of the needed jobs are to support that 10-20 million. Legal immigrants wait in line to be able to fill some of those jobs, and could be let in instead of waiting (kind of the point of my question).

So, with people who are the types to do the right thing, follow the laws, and come here with the right attitude towards their immigration status, we could fill the spots stolen from them by the illegal immigrant.

...the entire argument about illegals constantly ignores the basic fact; they ARE coming here and it's not to sit around. They could have done that at home. What we have is a single line of people in the desert, so to speak, waiting to get water and that line is the law and the rules and it is miles long. Next to that line, miles long in either direction is a river, so to speak, of water just waiting to be had.

How long is someone going to actually wait in that line when, for years, others, by the millions, have been getting out of line or not even bothering with it and going to get some water, without risk?

Our politicians have FAILED every single person who tried to wait by not acknowledging that the system needs to be appropriate to the demand. They have failed all of us by allowing a gold rush to go, unhampered and unhindered. Their personal interest came before national interest.

Think of any analogy you like, lines to buy tickets, lines to get groceries etc. When the line to do it right is vastly undersized to the demand, the system and the rules break down. They just do.

A totalitarian would demand that everyone stick to the rules.

A practical solution would be to examine the supply and the demand and create a system, more lines, appropriate to the situation.

I want the rules followed, good rules. Bad rules need to be changed, fixed, or they threaten the whole system with cynicism and disregard.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That...

if enough of them are sent back when caught standing on the corner, the others might think twice before coming.
we have to make it known to them that we dont want them.
I dont want them in my yard, or my neigborhood, and if the only way the landscape business down the road can exist is by bringing them in, then I say its time for the landscape business to find a new way to make money.

...is happening now. It is exacerbating the housing problem and it is affecting the economy. Had we been doing more all along, the problem would never have been as great nor would the solution been as painful.

BTW, notice how illegals are leaving yet unemployment actually went up some?