Photos Of Those Hiring Illegals Published On Front

This_person

...the entire argument about illegals constantly ignores the basic fact; they ARE coming here and it's not to sit around. They could have done that at home. What we have is a single line of people in the desert, so to speak, waiting to get water and that line is the law and the rules and it is miles long. Next to that line, miles long in either direction is a river, so to speak, of water just waiting to be had.

How long is someone going to actually wait in that line when, for years, others, by the millions, have been getting out of line or not even bothering with it and going to get some water, without risk?

Our politicians have FAILED every single person who tried to wait by not acknowledging that the system needs to be appropriate to the demand. They have failed all of us by allowing a gold rush to go, unhampered and unhindered. Their personal interest came before national interest.

Think of any analogy you like, lines to buy tickets, lines to get groceries etc. When the line to do it right is vastly undersized to the demand, the system and the rules break down. They just do.

A totalitarian would demand that everyone stick to the rules.

A practical solution would be to examine the supply and the demand and create a system, more lines, appropriate to the situation.

I want the rules followed, good rules. Bad rules need to be changed, fixed, or they threaten the whole system with cynicism and disregard.
Oh, I agree with what you point out. The point I get out of what you're saying is that there are good rules, more or less, but they're not being enforced. Not enforcing rules is no better than not having rules.

The problem, as you say and I agree, is that our government hasn't done it's job. The solution is where I think you and I must be in disagreement. The solution, to me, is to hold the government responsible for its job, which is to hold the lawbreakers responsible for their actions. Just because the rule of law broke down does not mean the lawbreakers weren't lawbreakers. It's not that it's not their fault for breaking the law - it IS their fault for breaking the law, just as it's the fault of the government for not performing to their responsibilities and the fault of the employers for hiring people with bogus documentation.

And, yes, it is in a small part the responsibility of the employer; because if they're processing food or sending their employees to people's homes, or sending their product to people's homes, etc., they have a responsibility/liability to their customers to have an idea that their employees really are who they say they are. If they know their employees are not legal residents of the United States and they provide those people with funds, they're aiding a criminal.

But, the point is that the solution is to stop screwing up, not to screw up worse.

Pushrod

Patriot
Have you forgotten that this is a nation of laws and when those laws are ignored, anarchy reigns. If the laws are wrong then they need to be changed, not broken. Especially broken to our citizens detriment.

There are enough welfare whores in this country that need to be forced off of their as$es and take these jobs that the illegals do now and take home an honest days earnings.

Think of any analogy you like, lines to buy tickets, lines to get groceries etc. When the line to do it right is vastly undersized to the demand, the system and the rules break down. They just do.

A totalitarian would demand that everyone stick to the rules.

A practical solution would be to examine the supply and the demand and create a system, more lines, appropriate to the situation.

I want the rules followed, good rules. Bad rules need to be changed, fixed, or they threaten the whole system with cynicism and disregard.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Amen...

Have you forgotten that this is a nation of laws and when those laws are ignored, anarchy reigns. If the laws are wrong then they need to be changed, not broken. Especially broken to our citizens detriment.

There are enough welfare whores in this country that need to be forced off of their as$es and take these jobs that the illegals do now and take home an honest days earnings.

...to that. However, I am one to play with the illegal immigration 'plan' that we have as opposed to the one I want. We've let this crap go for nearly a generation.

cdkid

And the problem needs to be fixed. If an illegal can pay to get to the US he can pay to come to the US legally. As far as the unemployment issue is concerned, there are a lot of illegals here that are taking jobs from legal americans so of course the unemployment figures would rise if they left. And as someone else pointed out, cash is how they want their pay. No checks and no taxes.

Last edited: