Photos

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I look at my wedding photos often...I'm sure I won't look at them as much as the years go by, but I'll still pull them out a couple times a year or so.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Danzig
Yep, and still am, quite happily. Wanna see the NICE pictures…….I mean memories?

Careful....known and self admitted liar.....:lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Danzig
Yep, and still am, quite happily. Wanna see the NICE pictures…….I mean memories?
But what if you want to show your daughter or daughter in law the pics one day. They are something that could be treasured for generations.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by huntr1
My dad is a camera buff. Whenever someone gets married, he goes to the wedding and acts like an unofficial photographer. He normally takes upwards of 100 pictures and then has them developed (doubles), puts 1 set into a photo album in order of shot, and then gives the whole kitnkaboodle to the couple. He takes better pictures than the paid photographers quite often.

so what's he charge? :bubble:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by cmcdanal
The cost of film and an look at the bridesmaids cleavage while they get dressed. :rolleyes:

I see the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. :lmao:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by justhangn
I see the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. :lmao:

Ain't that the truth.

My FIL was asked by some friends to be the "official" photographer at a wedding. It was held at a revolutionary era historical site. I think the groom did some reinacting. So the wedding party wore period costumes. The girls had tight corsets that pushed everything up. He managed to get picts of the girls in the corsets and petticoats. When I saw them, I said, "WTH was he even doing in the room?"

J

justhangn

When I saw them, I said, "WTH was he even doing in the room?"

Drooling.
yumyum.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Ain't that the truth.

My FIL was asked by some friends to be the "official" photographer at a wedding. It was held at a revolutionary era historical site. I think the groom did some reinacting. So the wedding party wore period costumes. The girls had tight corsets that pushed everything up. He managed to get picts of the girls in the corsets and petticoats. When I saw them, I said, "WTH was he even doing in the room?"

Hey, that sounds like a story for http://www.etiquettehell.com.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Tonio
Hey, that sounds like a story for http://www.etiquettehell.com.

Well it wasn't like they didn't know he was there, they could've asked him to leave. Some of those picts had them looking at the camera. ok, most of them he was standing behind and on top of something, shooting down :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by huntr1
Nothng. It is part of the wedding gift and he gets to stalk all kind of boobies for free with an excuse.
peepwallA.gif