Picture of me from Last night

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
HorseRiding God said:
I'm up for a challenge! What do I need to do?
Trail ride...my place, How about the 26th or 27th, as long as I dont have to get hay up then...that is not this weekend, but next. Id love for all of you to come. Then we can discuss the challenge :razz:

Last edited:
K

KizerSoSay

itsbob said:
I just have to wonder if he's ever heard the phrase..

"I just wish I knew how to quit you!!"

Now THAT is funny!!! LMAO! :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
persimmoncf said:
Trail ride...my place, How about the 26th or 27th, as long as I dont have to get hay up then...that is not this weekend, but next. Id love for all of you to come. Then we can discuss the challenge :razz:

If I'm in town I'm in. I may go to Grave's Mnt that weekend. Not sure yet..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
If I'm in town I'm in. I may go to Grave's Mnt that weekend. Not sure yet..

Graves Mountain....Brokeback Mountain.....I am seeing some frightening similarities here. If I see you come back carrying a mans shirt around and smelling it I will get pretty suspicious! :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
persimmoncf said:
Can I come too? I noticed people are afraid to talk to me because they might get attacked from some others around here. You can PM me and no one will know. :razz:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Sadielady said:
Can I come too? I noticed people are afraid to talk to me because they might get attacked from some others around here. You can PM me and no one will know. :razz:

Sadie I'm not afraid to talk to you, doubt others are either.... :howdy: It would be nice for everyone to get together for a ride. I'll try to make it there Percy... Can you PM me directions.

mingiz

Horse Poor
appendixqh said:
Graves Mountain....Brokeback Mountain.....I am seeing some frightening similarities here. If I see you come back carrying a mans shirt around and smelling it I will get pretty suspicious! :lmao:

Well if I do...i'll have a big smile on my face.... :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

KizerSoSay said:
A cowboy that had too much to drink, imagine that!!
That is a mighty large hat ya got there. You know what they say about a man with a big hat?? :whistle:

(big brain, you dirty minded people)

I got red for this comment. Daaamn, guess it is true, big hat= no D!CK.
No balls either, it wasn't signed...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
HorseRiding God said:
I'm up for a challenge! What do I need to do?
:howdy: HRG. There is an SMTR trail ride this Sunday May 20th at Rosaryville State Park. Be there and we'll show you what you need to do :lmao:
Can you make it?

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: HRG. There is an SMTR trail ride this Sunday May 20th at Rosaryville State Park. Be there and we'll show you what you need to do :lmao:
Can you make it?

Look out HRG this one is a wild filly..... :lmao: :razz:

HorseRiding God

mygoldnhorse said:
Can you make it?

Unfortunately this month is going to be a mess, I'm still trying to get settled in. I'm looking forward to doing some trail riding though. Hopefully we can get together early in June.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
HorseRiding God said:
I just thought I would put up a picture of myself, so that if any of you see me around you can say hi. :howdy: As you can see, I had a little to much to drink
Were you in Solomon's this weekend? :confused: I think I saw you at tiki yelling "argh"