Picture of me from Last night

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Sadielady said:
I have a horse that I would like to see if he would make a good trail horse for someone. I could bring him. Are you guys doing the "crazy kind" of trail rides like my mom does....weaving in and out of trees, going down cliffs, swimming through rivers?
No rivers or cliffs. I would like to cater to all levels...so we could do the easier trails, play in the jumping field and ring...................or..............if you all like we could do the loop (2-2.5 hrs) which I havent been on in a while (but it is always fun). Give me some input. We could all bring a dish - or - pack a lunch. But, I really want HORSE RIDING GOD to come and show us some rodeo moves. Wouldnt that be fun??? Oh, and everybody has to sign a waiver for the farm, including you GOD. The date is still tenative, cause of hay.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
persimmoncf said:
No rivers or cliffs. I would like to cater to all levels...so we could do the easier trails, play in the jumping field and ring...................or..............if you all like we could do the loop (2-2.5 hrs) which I havent been on in a while (but it is always fun). Give me some input. We could all bring a dish - or - pack a lunch. But, I really want HORSE RIDING GOD to come and show us some rodeo moves. Wouldnt that be fun??? Oh, and everybody has to sign a waiver for the farm, including you GOD. The date is still tenative, cause of hay.
I think I am free the first couple of Sat. in June, then I go to FL for a few weeks. I don't think there are any shows then.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:

:tap: waiting for my answer..

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
HorseRiding God said:
I just thought I would put up a picture of myself, so that if any of you see me around you can say hi. :howdy: As you can see, I had a little to much to drink
:howdy: I saw you on Tuesday evening :lmao: I was at the light in Lusby and in front of me was dude in a big ole hat driven a pick up truck.
From your post in chit chat I saw that you board at CRE. I use to have my horses there, and went on some midnight rides to the beach. But you have to be careful to clean up after your horse. Security will :smack: bust you if they see anything left behind. Have you been on the trails? We did alot work and they were nice trails.

mingiz

Horse Poor
It was this one go back a few post. The loop is nice...if it's the one I rode a long time ago...Pack a lunch sounds easier.....