• Nov11200631521.jpg
    Nov11200631521.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 193

WingRdr82

Wings 'n Horses
Pasofever said:
Mingiz, Remax, forgot her name, Paso

Looks like a really nice place!!

I need to fine out where there are some nice trail riding places.

I am moving to Southern MD in a few weeks. I have a horse and a motorcycle. Haven't been riding either much lately, want to start riding more.

Hope to see all of you on the trails when I get there.

Last edited:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Pasofever said:
Mingiz, Remax, forgot her name, Paso

Okay, why didn't you post any pictures of me and why was everyone ignoring me yesterday? :bawl: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :diva: I finally come out to meet everyone and not one person speaks to me. :tantrum Had a great time anyway. :cartwheel Maybe next time I won't wear the lavender chaps. :dance:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Dreamer said:
Okay, why didn't you post any pictures of me and why was everyone ignoring me yesterday? :bawl: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :diva: I finally come out to meet everyone and not one person speaks to me. :tantrum Had a great time anyway. :cartwheel Maybe next time I won't wear the lavender chaps. :dance:

I told you :howdy:

ANYONE loose a cell phone there??

mingiz

Horse Poor
I met mygoldenhorse and TotalControl....Nice meeting ya :howdy: Sorry we missed ya.. Must of have been those chaps.... :killingme

I had fun. Was even more fun when Fat Pony blew by Vence....He was such a gentleman the whole ride. He only spoke a few times and told me once to stay away. :killingme He is woman whipped.... :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
I met mygoldenhorse and TotalControl....Nice meeting ya :howdy: Sorry we missed ya.. Must of have been those chaps.... :killingme

I had fun. Was even more fun when Fat Pony blew by Vence....He was such a gentleman the whole ride. He only spoke a few times and told me once to stay away. :killingme He is woman whipped.... :killingme

:rolleyes: your horse has longer legs....I did not "open him up" ...He was afraid he was gunna get an arse whippin for breaking from the largo...He was being a gentleman and letting the ladies go first...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
Hey Paso,

Hope you had fun. Was a beautiful day...wish I could have been out there with you all!!

~Jen~

Yeah we had alot of fun..and Mingiz brought lunch...we were starving when we got back. Thanks Mingiz

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
:rolleyes: your horse has longer legs....I did not "open him up" ...He was afraid he was gunna get an arse whippin for breaking from the largo...He was being a gentleman and letting the ladies go first...

:killingme :buddies: He was a good boy.. Ok rematch..... :poke:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ok I'll give ya that one. But Fat Pony doesn't have as many rides in as Vence. So she can cut a shine if she wants to... :razz: :killingme Yea we're packing a picnic next trip too.... :drool:

GallopNTec

:yeahthat: :
SerenitStables said:
Hey Paso,

Hope you had fun. Was a beautiful day...wish I could have been out there with you all!!

~Jen~
who's Remax on?? the pic w/ the power plant is GREAT!! should send it to Horse Illustrated.

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Pasofever said:
Yeah we had alot of fun..and Mingiz brought lunch...we were starving when we got back. Thanks Mingiz

You guys brought lunch? :snacks: No one invited me. :tantrum Probably just as well with the chaps. :killingme

OK, where exactly is Maxwell Hall? I ask because one of those pictures looks terribly close to my home. :whistle:

The only Maxwell Hall that I've ever heard of is a small neighborhood right across the Benedict Bridge in Charles Co. :confused:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Speedy70 said:
OK, where exactly is Maxwell Hall? I ask because one of those pictures looks terribly close to my home. :whistle:

The only Maxwell Hall that I've ever heard of is a small neighborhood right across the Benedict Bridge in Charles Co. :confused:

Yep behind the housing development