Pictures from Maxwell Hall

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
SO is Wes gonna get a new horse?

He wants my horse. :jameo: But he can't have her.
I told him about the one that Paso has for sale. Oh yeah...Paso....is the paint solid chesnut with white socks? Any pics?

mingiz

Horse Poor
MGH did you find out anything about the lake? One of the rangers is a across the road so I could check with her or I'll call point lookout state park they maintain it I believe. I'll let ya know. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
He wants my horse. :jameo: But he can't have her.
I told him about the one that Paso has for sale. Oh yeah...Paso....is the paint solid chesnut with white socks? Any pics?

Sorry sold :whistle:

100_0309.jpg

100_0313.jpg

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Sorry sold :whistle:

100_0309.jpg

100_0313.jpg
:yahoo: I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just leaving work and was gonna come kiss him goodnight, but I'm shot!

Any luck hitching him a ride before Thursday?

They started re-doing Lou's barn today and it looks great so far...he'll have a snuggly warm home :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
congrats on the new horse! Does he have trail miles for ya? He's a BIG boy :lol: What happens if you have to get off to pee when you're out on a trail? I can see short little you now taking a flying leap back on :lol:

Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

happyappygirl said:
congrats on the new horse! Does he have trail miles for ya? He's a BIG boy :lol: What happens if you have to get off to pee when you're out on a trail? I can see short little you now taking a flying leap back on :lol:
:ropeladder?:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
RC suggested those easy mount stirrups for me and my filly (15.2) :lol:
if looks could kill he'da been...well nebber mind.

you'll need them for sure :lol: can you mount him from the ground? D@mn i'm jealous if you can...

R

remaxrealtor

happyappygirl said:
RC suggested those easy mount stirrups for me and my filly (15.2) :lol:
if looks could kill he'da been...well nebber mind.

you'll need them for sure :lol: can you mount him from the ground? D@mn i'm jealous if you can...
Yup! lou is 15.3 and no problem to hop on. However, I was 35-40 pounds heavier when I got him and it was no easy task then. He's gotten me in shaqpe for the big boy. Hollywood is quite a bit taller than Lou and I mount her from the ground.

My problem won't be getting on him, it will be whqat to do once I get there. Julie has agreed to fit me in to her training schedule with him. I like just having fun with Lou, but this guy has so much potential (he's only 5), I want to make sure I train him properly.

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
Yup! lou is 15.3 and no problem to hop on. However, I was 35-40 pounds heavier when I got him and it was no easy task then. He's gotten me in shaqpe for the big boy. Hollywood is quite a bit taller than Lou and I mount her from the ground.

My problem won't be getting on him, it will be whqat to do once I get there. Julie has agreed to fit me in to her training schedule with him. I like just having fun with Lou, but this guy has so much potential (he's only 5), I want to make sure I train him properly.

OMG...you got a new one!!

YEAH!!

Is he at Flat Iron yet?

R

remaxrealtor

SouthernMdRocks said:
Where's he coming from???
he's in Hollywood (Brown Rd.) and needs to come to Flat Iron Farm. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and of course, I'll pay!