Pictures from Maxwell Hall

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We got there around 2:00 and rode, went out right behind MyG-H, MyLilPony and SARAB's bunch. Had a blast!! As usual. :biggrin: I can't wait to go when it's warm and let them take a REAL swim.

Last edited:

Cowgirl

Who is everybody? I can't figure out who is who!! :jameo:

I've met Mingiz before, and Paso once I think...but nobody else!!

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy:
who ever did not go to maxwell hall missed alot of fun :cartwheel
i went and we rde in the water and it was scarry because amira went in the water with no problem. then she jumped every puddel in site. ~Z~

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Ya the ride was great ..Very nice place to swim in the warmer weather.. My ride was a little more exciting then I would have liked Tiki Tripped :poorbaby: in a canter and I went WEEEEE plop. Thankfully she did not fall completely on top of me... But I still had my (drink in hand crushed the can but did not spill a drop finished drinking it and mounted back up , :razz: I was told from the back it didn't look pretty.. :lmao:
I guess I need to take lessons from MGH on how to gracefully get dumped..
Thanks MGH for taking Z and I ...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
Ya the ride was great ..Very nice place to swim in the warmer weather.. My ride was a little more exciting then I would have liked Tiki Tripped :poorbaby: in a canter and I went WEEEEE plop. Thankfully she did not fall completely on top of me... But I still had my (drink in hand crushed the can but did not spill a drop finished drinking it and mounted back up , :razz: I was told from the back it didn't look pretty.. :lmao:
I guess I need to take lessons from MGH on how to gracefully get dumped..
Thanks MGH for taking Z and I ...

:howdy: everyone..I had a great time at Maxwell Hall also. It was nice to meet you Mingiz and Remax. Dreamer what time were you there? Our bunch did not get there until 12 ish so we almost missed everyone.

The weekend did not start out to good though when I got a phone call from mylilpony Friday afternoon telling me that Wesley's horse Gismo took a kick to his knee. :bawl: He had to be put down, so keep Wesley in your prayers. He is quite devistated and said that he would never ride again. Friday night I told him (bribed) that if he would go with us on Saturday I would let him ride Fancy (mgh). He did and he had a blast.

TC provided the show of the day when she took a tumble and her :gossip:
fell out of her shirt :lmao: Hope your feeling okay.

I think that Maxwell Hall would be a great place to have the twlight ride. A moonlight swim, now that would be the bomb.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm

I was trying to forget about that part :lalala: Everyday I feel more places that hurt bruises on right hip .. :bawl:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:

:killingme THAT 'splains why everyone was still standing around when we meanderded up :lol:

Did'ja see Blitz plop down onto his knees when he tried to walk up that tiny little mound of dirt next to RC & Red? Blitzy was so busy looking around at all the other horsies he didn't notice the little hill :lol:

While he was down on his knees, he decided to munch a bit with his butt up in the air and me on his back laughing so hard i almost cried. Why not? It was green :lol:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
:Did'ja see Blitz plop down onto his knees when he tried to walk up that tiny little mound of dirt next to RC & Red? Blitzy was so busy looking around at all the other horsies he didn't notice the little hill :lol:

While he was down on his knees, he decided to munch a bit with his butt up in the air and me on his back laughing so hard i almost cried. Why not? It was green :lol:

I missed that. Who was your lil one riding? I don't think I ever saw that horse before.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
I missed that. Who was your lil one riding? I don't think I ever saw that horse before.
That's her RMH filly "Precious" (she's 4). She's been riding her for about 6 weeks and absolutely adores her. Thanks for asking. :biggrin:

SAHRAB saw us. He laughed...who woulda guessed he'd laugh?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
That's her RMH filly "Precious" (she's 4). She's been riding her for about 6 weeks and absolutely adores her. Thanks for asking. :biggrin:

SAHRAB saw us. He laughed...who woulda guessed he'd laugh?

I thought it might be her new one. She is really a pretty one.
And how did Blitz do when you got to the river?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SARAB asked us about the cell phone we found...he said if it was an expensive one he was sure it was his.. :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
SARAB asked us about the cell phone we found...he said if it was an expensive one he was sure it was his.. :killingme

Its a wonder he didn't ask you if he could see it. He seems to be amused these days with all the nasty pictures passed back and forth on cell phones :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
I thought it might be her new one. She is really a pretty one.
And how did Blitz do when you got to the river?
that IS her new one. She loves her, such a sweetie.
SO is Wes gonna get a new horse?

I had to get him out quick, he was ready to give us both a dip :lol: He loved it! RC was afraid to let them drink the water with the Nuclear reactors in the background.....do you think that's a problem?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
that IS her new one. She loves her, such a sweetie.
SO is Wes gonna get a new horse?

I had to get him out quick, he was ready to give us both a dip :lol: He loved it! RC was afraid to let them drink the water with the Nuclear reactors in the background.....do you think that's a problem?

It is run by coal not nuclear... :whistle: