Piece of $hit Neighbor

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
How is the dog getting through your fence?

He's not getting inside the fenced areas. He runs along the outside of them, biting through the mesh and causing our dogs to turn on one another if they're out together.

One of our dogs always gets up with me at 5. She's has a quick out, does her business and right back in routine. She was out by herself on Friday morning during this encounter. As soon as I opened the door, she charged the corner of the yard, they went at it with each dog on opposite sides of the fence. Our dog most likely hurt herself charging and hitting the fence head on. She has one small puncture mark on her nose too.

In twelve plus years we've only had one escape from our compound. Once, during the big dog phase, one of them climb over the rails just to be with my wife. If we were still in the days of big dogs, the neighbors dog would have already been dead. Our girl would've had him for breakfast.

Talked with a county cop and a lawyer. Getting things in order now.
As somebody else mentioned, there's no law against being a D*ck. I have a plan to take care of it, that's well within the law, and the dog, at worst just being uncomfortable for a few seconds.
The azzhat may hurt a little longer depending on how he reacts.

We don't need, or want this in our lives but something has to give.

Last edited:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Let our dog out this morning and once again the neighbors dog is wandering through our yard. They fought (through the fence) and now our dog is hurt. She's hunched over and not walking very well.

Multiple neighbors have complained. Animal control knows the situation with this guy. He's been to court but manages to get out of it every time.

I could call A.C. but unless it's on video or they actually see it, it's pointless. He knows and plays the system to his advantage. Lately, it seems he's always out during the evening and early morning dark hours, when A.C.'s not on duty. Hard to film him then as well. Sometimes he's with the dog and sometimes not.

What's it going to take?

It's taking a lot for me, not to go and beat his ass down right now, but that's just what he wants.

If the vet says something's seriously wrong I may just give in.

I really need to know what I can do legally, on my own, just to keep the dog from roaming through the property. It's nothing against A.C. but the system's not working in this case.

It's honestly to the point that I'd shoot the dog (or better yet the neighbor) if I could legally.

For anybody who knows me, yeah, that's how bad it's gotten.

Get some of this.....and one of these.....might be worth the investment.

This reminded me of the story of the neighbor's dog who, years ago, used to make a beeline for Dad's car every morning.

Attachments

• CHAIN LINK FENCE.jpg
    CHAIN LINK FENCE.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 349
  • FENCE CHARGER.jpg
    FENCE CHARGER.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 515

Hannibal

I've solved a similar situation using the BB-gun approach. Find yourself a nice 10-pump .17 gun and dial it in. When the dog comes around, a well placed shot to the @ss will do the job. The dog might play off the first one but after experiencing a second one, they will get the point. It's negative reinforcement obviously and doesn't injure the dog.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I have a plan to take care of it, that's well within the law, and the dog, at worst just being uncomfortable for a few seconds.
The azzhat may hurt a little longer depending on how he reacts.
You plan to punish the dog because its owner is irresponsible?

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
There's going to be an article about our P.O.S. neighbor on the Baynet tomorrow.
Though innocent until proven guilty should apply, in this case I wish we could hang him now. In reality, I know he'll skate just like he always seems to do.
The pervert was released the same day he was charged.

From Case Search- 4-7-16

SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT
STALKING
ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
PEEPING TOM

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
There's going to be an article about our P.O.S. neighbor on the Baynet tomorrow.
Though innocent until proven guilty should apply, in this case I wish we could hang him now. In reality, I know he'll skate just like he always seems to do.
Was told it involves a 14 year old.

From Case Search- 4-7-16

STALKING
ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
PEEPING TOM

Sheesh Wharf, you don't deserve this aggravation. You are such a peace loving guy who just tries to spread the joy through your music; which I love. I can't stand to think that one of your furry friends that I have seen in your videos was attacked. I hope they nail your neighbor this time. I will look on Baynet tomorrow. Hang in there; so to speak. :huggy:

Last edited:

sockgirl77

From Case Search- 4-7-16

STALKING
ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
PEEPING TOM

That man has a record 2 pages long filled with criminal cases, some of which are animal control violations that he's been found guilty of. He should not be even allowed to own a dog. Did you know that he used to own travel agencies and that he stole money from the airlines? If you google his name, you'll find a few news stories about the POS.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
He ripped off some airlines for more than $100,000 and only got six months work release. Don't think he had to pay anything back. He moved his office to the house so he came home just about everyday. Also threatened a judge during that stint. I think she took away his work release but he was home a few days later.

And, with his record, more than 5000 people voted for this guy when he ran for county commissioner the last time around.

sockgirl77

He ripped off some airlines for more than $100,000 and only got six months work release. Don't think he had to pay anything back. He moved his office to the house so he came home just about everyday. Also threatened a judge during that stint. I think she took away his work release but he was home a few days later.

And, with his record, more than 5000 people voted for this guy when he ran for county commissioner the last time around.

There's also an interesting PDF that pulls up too. It's about a case between him and his brother about some collectible items that may or may not have been stolen. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

From Case Search- 4-7-16

STALKING
ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
PEEPING TOM

Why doesn't this surprise me?

So what happened with the dog?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
nebbermind. That's an odd name.

He is everything that's wrong with Middle Eastern men. Like, everything. Every negative stereotype you can think of, this guy is. Other Middle Eastern men should jack him up just for giving them a bad reputation.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Actually, one of our neighbors took up the fight and won. He only got probation but he hasn't been walking down our end of the road for many months. Now it's crapping all over the beach at the other end of the street.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Picked up The Recorder (been years since I bought a paper)
Really confusing but at the same time a lot like what we've heard from past tenants. He creeps them out and takes it too far. They usually pack up and go.
He's calling it "retaliation for breach of lease" and plans to file a defamation of character suit when this is all wrapped up.
The fourth degree offense is what's baffling. That usually involves a minor.
Faces up to 16 years.
The article mentions a few past offences too.