Pinterest...Hair

Has anyone tried any hairstyles from Pinterest? This week I've rocked beach waves (twice, once using large chunks and once using smaller sections of hair) and a double braided bun this week...both were pretty easy and they looked pretty good. Any other recommendations? I love me some Pinterest! :smile:

Attachments

• double braided bun.jpg
    double braided bun.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 143
  • beach waves.jpg
    beach waves.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Has anyone tried any hairstyles from Pinterest? This week I've rocked beach waves (twice, once using large chunks and once using smaller sections of hair) and a double braided bun this week...both were pretty easy and they looked pretty good. Any other recommendations? I love me some Pinterest! :smile:

I did the sock bun before I cut my hair. :yay: Easy and stays put all day.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
:frown: I need long hair to try the cute stuff!

Although soon I will be doing some of the color styles they have

I did the sock bun before I cut my hair. :yay: Easy and stays put all day.

Oh yes, the sock bun's next! I was going to do it today but I couldn't find a damn dark sock I was willing to cut :lol: so I ended up doing my own thing, eh not sock bun cute but cute enough :smile:

:frown: I need long hair to try the cute stuff!

Although soon I will be doing some of the color styles they have

How short is your hair? This chick's blog is really awesome and her hair isn't that long... The Small Things Blog: hair tutorials

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Oh yes, the sock bun's next! I was going to do it today but I couldn't find a damn dark sock I was willing to cut :lol: so I ended up doing my own thing, eh not sock bun cute but cute enough :smile:

How short is your hair? This chick's blog is really awesome and her hair isn't that long... The Small Things Blog: hair tutorials
It's way short, I am in the process of growing it out if I can stand it. It's not even ear length yet. :frown:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Oh no doubt, still...I couldn't, you're brave! I don't think I have the right kind of head for short hair :lol:
:lol: I do think some people look way better with short than long. My hair dresser would rather see me keep short, she thinks it looks better. But I am stubborn and won't learn

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
How about a compromise of short hair with long bangs? I like that look :yay:
Oh I probably wont make it to shoulder length before I am crying for her to cut it all off.

But I really want to try the curls, and braids! Can't do either with super short hair.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
How about these? I've tried the braided one and it didn't look great but I think it's just because I have really thick hair. For that one you just divide your hair in half (like low pigtails) and braid away from your face. Then just tie the 2 braids in a knot and secure with bobby pins.

Attachments

• 135389532517365071_sz7koFSN_c.jpg
    135389532517365071_sz7koFSN_c.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 163607398933761769_SJGlfZTv_f.jpg
    163607398933761769_SJGlfZTv_f.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 100
How about these? I've tried the braided one and it didn't look great but I think it's just because I have really thick hair. For that one you just divide your hair in half (like low pigtails) and braid away from your face. Then just tie the 2 braids in a knot and secure with bobby pins.

I am SO JEALOUS :cds:

Seriously? I want to go bald again. No issues.

We become a slave to hair. Why?

Some women enjoy their hair and how they can treat it as an accessorie to compliment their mood or outfit at that time... but these are probably the women who aren't always in black and Crocs...:bonk: