Pinterest...Hair

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I had to Google this. I laughed. Really hard. Then I promised myself I would never walk out of the house w/my hair this way.

:yeahthat: I just tried it that night to see if I could actually do it. But I couldn't get past knowing that I had a sock in my hair and how strange that was.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I think I have too many layers for a sock bun. I might be able to make a panty-ho bun.

Is this thread still about sock buns?

doubtfull24

I tried to do the sock bun hair style but if your hair is past the middle of your back it is impossible :/ I need a new hair style my hair is super long and I have to wash and blow dry it if I go anywhere.I also curl just the ends which is super quick and easy but I am tired of it.I am not sure my hubby would like me to cut my hair but I am considering it.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I tried to do the sock bun hair style but if your hair is past the middle of your back it is impossible :/ I need a new hair style my hair is super long and I have to wash and blow dry it if I go anywhere.I also curl just the ends which is super quick and easy but I am tired of it.I am not sure my hubby would like me to cut my hair but I am considering it.
Ask your hubby to wash it and style it for a week for you. He might then change his mind.

You could do......sock bun curls (Perfect curls while you sleep! « Woman on a Budget), a double knotted ponytail (http://kouturekiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Kouturekiss-The-Fancy-Knotted-Ponytail.png), the unicorn braid (The Unicorn Braid - Kouturekiss - Your One Stop Everything Beauty Spot - kouturekiss.com), the mermaid side tail braid (Mermaid Tail Side Braid - Kouturekiss - Your One Stop Everything Beauty Spot - kouturekiss.com), beach waves (OH SO PRETTY the DIARIES: does PINTEREST KNOW EVERYTHING?), the braided bun (Join the Mood: hair) ...to name a few :wink:

Hehe, I love pinterest :biggrin:

doubtfull24

I like some of those thanks for sharing :) My current hair

Attachments

• my hair1.jpg
    my hair1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 86