Pinterest...Hair

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Seriously? I want to go bald again. No issues.

We become a slave to hair. Why?

I love my hair and I love messing with it and trying different stuff. And my head is way too big to go bald. And I look like an a-hole with short hair.

I love her blog!!! Great, easy styles!!!

Agreed, she has great hair :yay:

Oh I probably wont make it to shoulder length before I am crying for her to cut it all off.

But I really want to try the curls, and braids! Can't do either with super short hair.

Sounds like a problem :lol:

I like playing with and doing different things to my hair, when I have time of course...my 5 month old doesn't leave me much of that anymore though :lol:

How about these? I've tried the braided one and it didn't look great but I think it's just because I have really thick hair. For that one you just divide your hair in half (like low pigtails) and braid away from your face. Then just tie the 2 braids in a knot and secure with bobby pins.

Oooh I love the one on the right!

The braided one I did (see pic) was a little different. I put my hair in a ponytail, separated it in two sections and braided each, then wrapped then around and secured it with bobby pins.

I attached a pic of the beach waves one too. The one where I'm in the car is from Monday, I used large sections whereas at the top (from Tuesday) I used smaller sections. Please excuse me looking like sh!t in the pics though :lol:

Attachments

• double braided bun, back.jpg
    double braided bun, back.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 111
  • beach waves.jpg
    beach waves.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 113
Agreed, she has great hair :yay:

Sounds like a problem :lol:

I like playing with and doing different things to my hair, when I have time of course...my 5 month old doesn't leave me much of that anymore though :lol:

Oooh I love the one on the right!

The braided one I did (see pic) was a little different. I put my hair in a ponytail, separated it in two sections and braided each, then wrapped then around and secured it with bobby pins.

I attached a pic of the beach waves one too. The one where I'm in the car is from Monday, I used large sections whereas at the top (from Tuesday) I used smaller sections. Please excuse me looking like sh!t in the pics though :lol:

You have pretty hair and it looks like it's fun to play with!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I got my latest hair cut from pinterest! but I am terrrible, terrible at styling my hair. I can blow dry it. I can wear a messy bun. that's it. I skip right over hair tutorials. It will never happen :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I got my latest hair cut from pinterest! but I am terrrible, terrible at styling my hair. I can blow dry it. I can wear a messy bun. that's it. I skip right over hair tutorials. It will never happen :lmao:
Which haircut did you get? I'm going in very soon to get Jennifer Aniston's short cut. Although hers was shoulder length and I think I'm going to ask them to make it collarbone length. My hair's pretty long and I like having it long but it takes way too long to style and is so heavy that it looks like crap if I don't style it.

Yeah I'm not one to watch a how-to hair video, I mostly just go for the ones with step-by-step pictures :lol:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Which haircut did you get? I'm going in very soon to get Jennifer Aniston's short cut. Although hers was shoulder length and I think I'm going to ask them to make it collarbone length. My hair's pretty long and I like having it long but it takes way too long to style and is so heavy that it looks like crap if I don't style it.

this, similar color too..its grown out really well too. I get a lot of compliments.

Attachments

• 213498838554894715_OtftuJQJ_c.jpg
    213498838554894715_OtftuJQJ_c.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 120

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm boring and don't switch hairstyles often. This is what my hair looks like most days. The Small Things Blog: How to use a Powder Texturizer Sometimes I get a crazy idea to straight iron it but that's not very often. The longer I've let my hair grow (several inches past my shoulders) I find the easier it has been to maintain and style. Long hair rocks!
My hair is easier when it's shoulder length or a couple inches longer. Right now it's a bit longer than bra strap length in the back and it is SO annoying. :lol:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I finally got past the "in between" stage and have grown my hair out. Now I don't do anything with it except pull it back in either a bun or ponytail. :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I did the sock bun before I cut my hair. :yay: Easy and stays put all day.

I tried the sock bun after reading this thread (and googling to find out what it was). For my first attempt, I'd say I did pretty well. :starcat: Of course, my 11 year old thinks I'm crazy for wearing a cut up sock in my hair but I don't care. I'm impressed I could actually do it as I'm not very good at styling my hair.

E

EmptyTimCup

:nono:

I only washed mine, and put it in a ponytail .......... :whistle:

[when I has hair to the middle of my back]

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I had to Google this. I laughed. Really hard. Then I promised myself I would never walk out of the house w/my hair this way.

If you DID do this to yourself, wouldn't you use a clean sock? I'm pretty sure the girl in the video I watched used a dirty tube sock. Do you think her hair smells like feet?