Pit Bull Attack!!!!!!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
By some of the reasoning in here, I have every right to kill my neighbor's Chihuahua that runs lose and comes and terrorizes my poor innocent 160+ lb dog in his own yard. :eyeroll:

Anyhow, SoMdGrl, so sorry you are going through this. :huggy: Hopefully AC will keep the dog longer than 10 days.
How did you conclude that? :confused:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
By some of the reasoning in here, I have every right to kill my neighbor's Chihuahua that runs lose and comes and terrorizes my poor innocent 160+ lb dog in his own yard. :eyeroll:

Anyhow, SoMdGrl, so sorry you are going through this. :huggy: Hopefully AC will euthanize the dog within the next 10 days.

:fixed:

Prays to you and your pooch, T. :huggy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
How did you conclude that? :confused:

What IF...I wanted to have a baby or get a cat or a pet bunny or a smaller puppy, or something else in the future, don't I have every reason to suspect that if it roams free and attempts to attack my dog in his own yard, then it would attack anything else? I should go ahead and kill it now.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Shoot the pit bull, when the owner comes over looking for it, shoot her too. One less Obamalite I'm sure.

jetmonkey

I did this once long ago. A pit killed my cat, the guy paid, end of story? right, wrong. This dog was always coming in my yard, and I wanted to get another kitten but couldnt because I knew this damn dog would kill it. Well to make a long story short, it showed up in my yard one morning, I put it in my car and we took it to a friends property and I shot it and then we buried it. I felt so bad, still do but it was worth it because that kitten i wanted lived to be like 13 yrs old. I killed so mine could live. So in some cases its justified. Just when you do it, keep it to yourself. They may look for revenge. And so sorry about your dog.

You monster.

D

dems4me

You betcha! And Id do it again. Bash me all you want, I did it for my baby, both the dead one and the future one. So there.

I don't know :shrug: It all kind of sounds Son of Sam-ish. Dogs name wasn't Bailey was it?

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Somdgirl - I'm so sorry you and your dog are going through this. It really speaks badly of animal control though that this is still going on, it seems like there's a disconnect somewhere. Hopefully they won't be able to afford to get the dog out after the 10 days as they are charged for it. My preference would be that they would have done the responsible thing and if they are unable to keep it contained, THEY should have taken it to the vet to ensure this never happend again.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What IF...I wanted to have a baby or get a cat or a pet bunny or a smaller puppy, or something else in the future, don't I have every reason to suspect that if it roams free and attempts to attack my dog in his own yard, then it would attack anything else? I should go ahead and kill it now.
You're being obtuse. "a baby or get a cat or a pet bunny or a smaller puppy," do not equate a viscious animal made entirely of muscle that can kill an adult man.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You're being obtuse. "a baby or get a cat or a pet bunny or a smaller puppy," do not equate a viscious animal made entirely of muscle that can kill an adult man.

No you are overthinking it. I'm sorry I should have inserted the :sarcasm: smilie in my posts just for you.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Read slowly...

Mig (and I) are not talking about the original post..we are discussing Bailey's action.

:bubble:

SoMDGirl42

I just spoke with the vet. Surgery has been completed. Vet said she's lucky to be alive. The injuries are "incredible" according to the vet. The bites to her neck and check came millimeters from her jugular vein. She said there is no way a smaller dog or child would have survived this attack, and she's putting it into writing to get something done about this dog.

The bites to her legs are full thickness to the muscle. She'll be coming home this evening on antibiotics and drainage tubes as well as two pain medications.

I'll post pics when I get her home.

Cowgirl

I just spoke with the vet. Surgery has been completed. Vet said she's lucky to be alive. The injuries are "incredible" according to the vet. The bites to her neck and check came millimeters from her jugular vein. She said there is no way a smaller dog or child would have survived this attack, and she's putting it into writing to get something done about this dog.

The bites to her legs are full thickness to the muscle. She'll be coming home this evening on antibiotics and drainage tubes as well as two pain medications.

I'll post pics when I get her home.

:huggy: That poor girl. Please keep us updated on both her and the other dog.

Last edited: