Pitcher and A pizza @ the GreenDoor 7:00

onebdzee

off the shelf
DoWhat said:
psst, I `was just getting him to log off the forums. Sure hope he doesn't wait for me.

Poor Dougy....he will be sitting there drinking beer after beer after beer waiting for you to show up

morganj614

Oh Dougie, you missed a good time :lmao: Jazz and I found out we were almost related by marriage. BadGirl beat me up and ItsBob needs to have a party :killingme. Bernie Taylor was celebrating his birthday and we all found 2 degrees of seperation. This county is too small for 6 degrees :lol:

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Oh Dougie, you missed a good time :lmao: Jazz and I found out we were almost related by marriage. BadGirl beat me up and ItsBob needs to have a party :killingme. Bernie Taylor was celebrating his birthday and we all found 2 degrees of seperation. This county is too small for 6 derees :lol:

Derees? :jameo: Yes, this county is WAY too small. Oh, I'm still chuckling about tonight, my almost in-law. :lmao: :huggy:

Agee

jazz lady said:
Derees? :jameo: Yes, this county is WAY too small. Oh, I'm still chuckling about tonight, my almost in-law. :lmao: :huggy:

I thought she was taking a class in geometry :shrug: :ohwell:

Agee

jazz lady said:
I think she's taking a class but it sure isn't in geometry. :killingme :whistle:

Positive?

Word has it, the Morgster comes from all directions, all about the angles...

:whistle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
Positive?

Word has it, the Morgster comes from all directions, all about the angles...

:whistle:

Uh-oh. Next time she sees you, she's going to beat your knees up. :killingme