Pitt Bull Mix attacks 5 year old

nomoney

Pete said:
:yeahthat: A cat bite? At least it wasn't something serious like swallowing a penny.

:roflmao:

May you be banned from applesbees forever. :hmmph:

you do know after you walked out the waitress said, "It's never the ones you think, I asked him last because I figured him for a Ford Focus man".

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
:lmao:

Anyone who would rather take on a Rottweiler than a Dachshund is just stupid. A couple of boots sent that poodle to the hospital to think about what she did. Booting a pitbull will only piss them off.
True story.
Once I saw something on the floor next to my bed and reached down for it. Out of nowhere my miniature dachshund darted out from under the bed and attacked my hand. Apparently it was a biscuit he had taken and was waiting to eat. Bit the fuk out of me. Little basturd. He now lives elsewhere. :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
:yeahthat: A cat bite? At least it wasn't something serious like swallowing a penny.

roflmao:

You ever had a bad cat bite? Ever heard of cat scratch fever? Cat bites can be very nasty.

Pete

Repete
nomoney said:

you do know after you walked out the waitress said, "It's never the ones you think, I asked him last because I figured him for a Ford Focus man".
:liar: She called me later and we had a great time in my hot tub. :yay: I had to let her sit on my bike first but it was worth it.

:lmao:

Masey

camily said:
Psst Masey, you are too far in the red to give anything but meaningless gray.

And your point is?

Psst Camily, it was about the message - not red, green or gray. :jameo: :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nomoney said:

Pete is banned from Applebees?

nomoney

mv_princess said:
hahahahahaha............oohhh really........I can't wait to go to work now.....

Yep. Some waitress got smart because he said something about not getting his ice tea right away. Words were exchanged and she got hit in the face with his leather jacket as he was putting it on to storm out.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nomoney said:
Yep. Some waitress got smart because he said something about not getting his ice tea right away. Words were exchanged and she got hit in the face with his leather jacket as he was putting it on to storm out.
Oh how that doesn't shock me.......at all....