Pizza Boli's Leonardtown Location

luvmygdaughters

On Friday the 17th, I didnt feel like cooking so hubby suggested subs from Pizza Boli's. I went on their Slice app, which I have done several times before, ordered our two subs and as always, paid for and included the tip, on the app. 45 minutes later a car pulls into the driveway, my husband walks outside to meet him, however, the driver quickly gets back in to the car and explains that he forgot one of our subs. So 10-15 minutes later he's back with the two subs, husband again walks out to meet him and the driver tells my husband we had to pay for them. Hubby explains that they were already paid for and with a generous tip included. The driver says okay, hops in his car and off he goes. The next morning I get a call from Pizza Boli's manager stating that I had to pay for the subs. I explained that I had my receipt on my phone for the order from the Slice app. He asked me if I could send him a pic of it, which I did. A few minutes later, I get another call from them. This time he says his boss thinks the receipt is a forgery that I fabricated and if I didnt pay for the subs immediately, he was going to call the police. I explained that I would be doing some grocery shopping at Food Lion in about an hour, I would gladly stop by their establishment and show them the receipt on my phone. If that wasnt good enough, then by all means call the cops. 10 minutes later, I get a call from a deputy sheriff, advising that I needed to show her my receipt. So...off I go to Pizza Boli's where I was met outside of the restaurant by the deputy. I showed her my receipt and she asked me to come inside and show this to the manager. So I did and he took a look and said "Oh you used the Slice app" which I had advised them before. The officer asked him if it was paid and guess what????? It was!!!! I apologized to the officer for having wasted her time. I never received an apology or even an offer of a free pizza from them. Wont be ordering from them again.

SandieGarry

We used to order quite a bit from the Mechanicsville location. I liked the pizza steak sub. I would order it just like it is described. The first time, it had lettuce and hot peppers. I don't like hot peppers. The second time, the same thing. I notice my sub had "everything" written on it. So, the next time, I went to the restaurant and told them what was going on. Apparently, it's a glitch in the system. So, I still can't do an online order for a pizza steak sub as described. I haven't ordered from them in several months.

mitzi

On Friday the 17th, I didnt feel like cooking so hubby suggested subs from Pizza Boli's. I went on their Slice app, which I have done several times before, ordered our two subs and as always, paid for and included the tip, on the app. 45 minutes later a car pulls into the driveway, my husband walks outside to meet him, however, the driver quickly gets back in to the car and explains that he forgot one of our subs. So 10-15 minutes later he's back with the two subs, husband again walks out to meet him and the driver tells my husband we had to pay for them. Hubby explains that they were already paid for and with a generous tip included. The driver says okay, hops in his car and off he goes. The next morning I get a call from Pizza Boli's manager stating that I had to pay for the subs. I explained that I had my receipt on my phone for the order from the Slice app. He asked me if I could send him a pic of it, which I did. A few minutes later, I get another call from them. This time he says his boss thinks the receipt is a forgery that I fabricated and if I didnt pay for the subs immediately, he was going to call the police. I explained that I would be doing some grocery shopping at Food Lion in about an hour, I would gladly stop by their establishment and show them the receipt on my phone. If that wasnt good enough, then by all means call the cops. 10 minutes later, I get a call from a deputy sheriff, advising that I needed to show her my receipt. So...off I go to Pizza Boli's where I was met outside of the restaurant by the deputy. I showed her my receipt and she asked me to come inside and show this to the manager. So I did and he took a look and said "Oh you used the Slice app" which I had advised them before. The officer asked him if it was paid and guess what????? It was!!!! I apologized to the officer for having wasted her time. I never received an apology or even an offer of a free pizza from them. Wont be ordering from them again.

I ordered from them on the 17th too. Sounds like we had the same delivery guy. First off, he couldn't find me. He forgot my 2 liter soda. He said he'd go get it and come back. I wanted it with my steak and cheese (which is really good to me) and didn't want to wait around for him to make it back. So I told him it was okay, I would request a credit. I figured maybe he was new. The Manager emailed me the next morning and said someone would bring it by. As of today, nothing. I've emailed him again. I want a credit. I paid way too much for a 2 liter soda and I'm not letting this slide.
The weekend before I never even received my Door Dash order. They are the worst. Who knows where it was left, there wasn't even a picture. They did credit me. With clear instructions I put in the notes, they can never get it right. I've had a few orders delivered somewhere else and they suggest I check with neighbors. WTH, I'm supposed to search the neighborhood for my order? I'm on a main street, I don't know why they can't find me. I only ordered from them last time because I had a $15 off coupon. Believe me, I won't order from them again. I have no complaints with GrubHub.

Kinnakeet

BOYCOTT

OccamsRazor

The one in Mechanicsville declined as well.
Ordered a pizza from this location... Once! Looked, tasted, and I would swear that it was a DiGiorno pizza heated up and put in one of their boxes. Never ordered anything from them again.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I found Yelp to have biased and inaccurate info on businesses. For having the cops called on me, I'd send a note to the BBB.

OccamsRazor

I found Yelp to have biased and inaccurate info on businesses. For having the cops called on me, I'd send a note to the BBB.
Powerless to really do anything other than wag a finger in shame. Best bet is to hit up Google and leave a scathing review. That is about as far as anyone goes these days to research the quality of an eatery.