Places for dinner on Christmas?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It's just me and a friend for Christmas. Are there any places open for dinner?
My Google search came back with a few.
But please call and verify.

LostInSOMD

My Google search came back with a few.
But please call and verify.
Thanks! I haven't been to the Pax River Ale house in awhile.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
EVERY restaurant should be closed on Christmas!
Seriously? Some people don't celebrate Christmas, and some people might have a reason to want to dine out ON Christmas Day. (for instance, First Responders working that day, or Doctors, Nurses, and other hospital staff, Military personnel on duty, just to name a few)

If a restaurant/business wants to be open that day and is able to have staff to work, then why not? 🤷

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Seriously? Some people don't celebrate Christmas, and some people might have a reason to want to dine out ON Christmas Day. (for instance, First Responders working that day, or Doctors, Nurses, and other hospital staff, Military personnel on duty, just to name a few)

If a restaurant/business wants to be open that day and is able to have staff to work, then why not? 🤷
Everything but WAWA was closed for grabbing something to eat in PF. Was surprised to see a line of customers while I was filling the car up.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Everything but WAWA was closed for grabbing something to eat in PF. Was surprised to see a line of customers while I was filling the car up.
Most places in our area are closed, but I don't feel that they all SHOULD be closed like the poster stated, if they want to be open.