Planning a Bachelorette Party...

cdsulhoff

I know Sugar cane James wasn't gay he hooked up with my friend or should I say couple of my friends.. I know that Mike was and there were at least three other that were. The long blonde hair guy that did the ice cream thing tried to get with my mom.. Then I believe the Thunder Thighs is still there. YUCK!! He is older than my dad.. Back then I could tell you all there names. My mom and I worked at Gallos in District Height and that was a Friday night thing we all did. Once I turn 18 they took me there. My uncle was a bartender there also.. But yeah I thing I went to that place about every other Friday with the ladies.. IT was all fun and games when I was younger.. LOL

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Ok, for a $1000 I'll jump naked from a cake. Let me know. If the 16 year old is there, forget about it.

W

WhoCares

Hmm...as everyone else has said 1,000 is a lot to ask for people to give up for a weekend trip. Vegas is also a very long flight and for just two days it really isn't worth it.

What about taking a train to NY City for the weekend? That is someplace where there is lots to do, and not to far away. I am sure you could do a NY trip for less than 1,000.00. If you want to include the 16 year old in the festivities what about have a pre-bachelorette party brunch?

I went on a bachelorette party a few weeks ago and they rented a big 40 passengar bus and we hit all of the local bars. It was one of the best bachelorette parties I had ever been on. We had a blast.

S

snowflake

vraiblonde said:
My productive suggestion is to get a hotel room in Baltimore and party in Fell's Point or at Power Plant Live.

That is exactly what my maid of honor planned for me last weekend! She told me to pack a bag and meet her at her house Saturday morning. She gave me clues to let me know where we were going. We stayed at a hotel at the Inner Harbor, had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and then hit some bars in Fell's Point. We ended the night at the Power Plant. I had a great time and would never have expected to have done as much as we did, let alone have someone spend $1000 on me!

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
We're moving forward with the Atlantic City idea...

But now I have another question.

I want to hire a midget stripper. How would one go about finding such a creature? Do you think it's common enough that if I ask the hotel, they could give me a number?

cdsulhoff

Club'nBabySeals said:

I want to hire a midget stripper. How would one go about finding such a creature? Do you think it's common enough that if I ask the hotel, they could give me a number?

I am sure that hotels in Atlantic seen it all and can help you with whatever your strange request are.. :lmao:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Club'nBabySeals said:

:killingme You aren't right!!!! :killingme