Planning New Year's Dinner

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Should I have said that I have met you in person, and on this forum. I hope that means something awesome happened to you, personally. If so, celebrate. Otherwise, Our Country is in trouble.

PS...I started out on this forum ten years ago as mamatutu (mamaoftwo). I was beat up, and then banned by forum mommy because y’all are bf’s. Then I changed my name to littlelady (I am 5’2”), and I was beat up, again, for being, totally honest. My father always told me I was too honest for my own good. Then I changed my name, again, after my mother’s middle name; Louise. Just to set the record straight. Happy New Year.

:nono:
I had nothing to do whatsoever with your being banned from this forum. Don't bring me into your misguided little tour down memory lane, nutty.

If you're going to dredge up the past, then I'm going to point out that there are plenty of posts still here in the forum archives where the nuttiness was on full display. Many have posted the PMs of the extremely venomous nocturnal ramblings you would send completely uninvited and unprovoked. MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, you threw the first punch, made the first shot across the bow, whatever you want to call it.

Honestly. You'd think it wasn't documented for the entire forum to see. :rolleyes:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Roast Beef, Redskin Potatoes (Can I say Redskin?), carrots, celery, parsnips...

Beer, Onion Dip, Pimento Dip, Lays, Fritos and Tostitos for snacks.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I feel like I should get a prime rib or load up on junk food. I'm a New Year's lamer. :(
Just walk around the campgrounds, knock on doors and say "Happy New Year!!" and get invited in for a meal or three.... Have a bottle of wine ready.

Toxick

Splat
I've heard that eating Black-eyed peas on New Years is supposed to be good luck.

But tbh I think I'd rather have someone **** in my mouth.
If even one black-eye pea passes the threshold of my mouth, it ruins the entire year.

My body is a temple, and black eyed peas are nothing but desecration and sacrilege.

Should I have said that I have met you in person, and on this forum. I hope that means something awesome happened to you, personally. If so, celebrate. Otherwise, Our Country is in trouble.

PS...I started out on this forum ten years ago as mamatutu (mamaoftwo). I was beat up, and then banned by forum mommy because y’all are bf’s. Then I changed my name to littlelady (I am 5’2”), and I was beat up, again, for being, totally honest. My father always told me I was too honest for my own good. Then I changed my name, again, after my mother’s middle name; Louise. Just to set the record straight. Happy New Year.
I remember all of that... do you still live in Calvert?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I had never heard of the black eyed peas thing until about 10 years ago.

It's probably some "newly made up" tradition started by hipsters.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Got a package of little smokies yesterday. Don't know why........

Going to make a crock of meatballs too, just not sure if I want Swedish or Italian style.