Planted or Baked?

So, what'll it be?

• Bury me. Deep.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Fry me. Scatter me. Put me in a salt shaker.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • I'm with Christy, I ain't dying.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I'll be dead. Have fun.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Vince said:
Hey, this is one time where being short will be an advantage. I get away cheaper on a casket. :twitch:
I'll make sure they put you in a fancy Manolo Blahnik box. :huggy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Otter and I have a deal. Cremated...depending on who goes first... he will toss me in the litter box to be near my cats OR I will carry him around in a little can to sprinkle on my bowling shoes when they get sticky.

Vince

K_Jo said:
I'll make sure they put you in a fancy Manolo Blahnik box. :huggy:
I never did go in for that fancy sh!t. How about just an old sneaker shoe box that's had an old pair of sneakers in it for the last 10 years, in someones attic, under some mice crap, that some birds sh!t on top of?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I will carry him around in a little can to sprinkle on my bowling shoes when they get sticky.
:roflmao: Best use of dead otter ashes I've ever heard!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Vince said:
I never did go in for that fancy sh!t. How about just an old sneaker shoe box that's had an old pair of sneakers in it for the last 10 years, in someones attic, under some mice crap, that some birds sh!t on top of?
:poorbaby: Can we compromise and use a clean, but smelly, Reebok box?

Ann Marie

Hello All, I'm new at this. This is my virgin trip. I want my good parts taken and used, the rest burned and scattered with flower seeds. :

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ann Marie said:
Hello All, I'm new at this. This is my virgin trip. I want my good parts taken and used, the rest burned and scattered with flower seeds. :

Aren't you the bold one.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Turn me and burn me. Then divvy me up in little baggies to hand out at the service with a cute little tag. "Here is a peice of my azz do with it what you choose" . I should end up scattered in some interesting places then.

D

dems4me

TIGERLILY said:
Turn me and burn me. Then divvy me up in little baggies to hand out at the service with a cute little tag. "Here is a peice of my azz do with it what you choose" . I should end up scattered in some interesting places then.

You make it seem like you would hand these baggies out for trick or treat :ohwell: