Planted or Baked?

So, what'll it be?

• Bury me. Deep.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Fry me. Scatter me. Put me in a salt shaker.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • I'm with Christy, I ain't dying.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I'll be dead. Have fun.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
If there is anything usable - use it. No funeral home, no funeral, just cremate if possible. I'll be sure to set aside a transfer container to set me free to the Atlantic... I just want a big gospel vocal celebration of my life and for those who care about me to be there.

D

dems4me

virgovictoria said:
If there is anything usable - use it. No funeral home, no funeral, just cremate if possible. I'll be sure to set aside a transfer container to set me free to the Atlantic... I just want a big gospel vocal celebration of my life and for those who care about me to be there.

What about food? Have you picked out a menu?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
What about food? Have you picked out a menu?

Yeah, I was thinking something simple like FU entree with a side of STFU salad and GFY for dessert...

Any other questions?

D

dems4me

virgovictoria said:
Yeah, I was thinking something simple like FU entree with a side of STFU salad and GFY for dessert...

Any other questions?

You should have a condom dispenser onboard.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I went for the "I'll be dead, have fun" option because (a) Although I probably should start thinking about it I haven't a clue what I'd want, and (b) I don't trust people to do what I want anyway.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I'm opting for the reanimation of my corpse to lurch about slowly on a neverending quest for fresh tasty brains. Don't worry Dems, you'll be safe :jet:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I'm, selfish. I want a little piece of land to call my own. My friend's grandfather had the coolest thing done though. He was cremated and a thimble of his ashes was put into 10 decorative bottles of Jack Daniels in a case for the children and grandchildren. Once a month they shake grandpa up.