Plax and the Glock-spiel...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa ha!!!

I was right! I was right! As usual...

Seems Plex fought his thigh off in that surprise and aborted attempted at thugging himself by deftly employing his...GLOCK.

I'll bet he's kicking himself in the azz for having such an inherently DANGEROUS assault weapon. That is, if he could kick himself in the azz. Which he can't. At least not until he heals up. :lol: I kill myself. :killingme
Which, oddly enough, is better than Plax, who only flesh wounds himself.

Oh, Sharon......... :evil:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Yeah those damn Glocks, the trigger was pulled and it went bang, just as it was designed to.

Disclaimer : If you are a stupid thug that is going to carry "mexican style" you might want to pick a gun with a manual safety.

edinsomd

Are you not a fan of Glocks?

I don't like the ergos, hate the trigger, and they have a face only a mother could love. But to their credit they go *bang* every time you pull that trigger. Ask Plaxico...
Ed:killingme

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

RULE III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah those damn Glocks, the trigger was pulled and it went bang, just as it was designed to.

Disclaimer : If you are a stupid thug that is going to carry "mexican style" you might want to pick a gun with a manual safety.
No kidding.

Sharon has never shot herself, that I am aware of. But she probably also doesn't stick her loaded Glock in her pants pocket when she goes out to a bar. That doesn't seem like a particularly responsible thing to do.

dustin

UAIOE
i read that it was a .40 cal... so i'm thinking G27? I know someone who has a G27 and its not really a pocket gun... even with a custom pocket holster... maybe if youre just gonna carry everything but the slide and barrel :lol:

guess he was a real smarty huh?

*edit* ok nevermind I read he was carrying in his waistband "mexican style" ...as previously mentioned...and the gun went to slide down his pants and he tried to grab it...boom!

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

No kidding.

Sharon has never shot herself, that I am aware of. But she probably also doesn't stick her loaded Glock in her pants pocket when she goes out to a bar. That doesn't seem like a particularly responsible thing to do.

...she also doesn't catch footballs for millions of dollars which would entitle her to do pretty much anything she wants. :lol:

Glocks are more dangerous. They just are.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Las Vegas Now | LAPD officer accidentally hit by police bullet

Authorities say a Los Angeles police officer was wounded by a bullet accidentally fired from a police gun.

Police spokeswoman Julianne Sohn said Tuesday that the officer was shot in the leg as a result of a "negligent discharge." Sohn did not immediately know whether it was his own gun or the weapon of another officer that fired the shot.

The wounded officer was in surgery at UCLA Medical Center in Westwood and was expected to survive.

Sohn says the officer was part of a group trying to detain several pedestrians late Monday night in the Venice area.

She says the shot was fired as some of the suspects started to flee.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
...accidental discharge.

AD

:evil:

Negligent discharge. ND.

Glock = AD and ND

Glock = ADND disorder. :lol:

Find me a case of a Glock discharging without the trigger being pulled.

Just because people can't secure their gun properly or keep their booger hook off the bang switch isn't Glock's fault.

The gun functioned properly here, this was an ND and that is about all you'll find with Glock, AD's not so much.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Find me a case of a Glock discharging without the trigger being pulled.

...I'll never argue that. They work, real good.

I argue that it should be a little more than 5 pounds between you and BOOM.

The real story Glock trigger pull weights: Glock critics say its trigger pull is too light. It may be that they've been weighing it wrong | Guns Magazine | Find Articles at BNET

One of Dave's pet peeves is people who complain that the Glock trigger pull is too light. It comes out of the box with a nominal five-pound pull. This upsets some folks who think of that in terms of double action revolvers and autos with pull weights in the 12- and 14-pound range. "People are missing the reality," says Dave. "Think in terms of human engineering. The Glock trigger-pull weights are apparently taken at the tip of the trigger. It's a pivoting trigger design, so the leverage is greater there, and the pull-weight seems less."

He explains, "Look at how people actually shoot Glocks. Their index finger is on the middle of the trigger, where the safely lever is, not at the toe. The middle of the trigger is where we should be taking the measurement. It weighs out heavier there."

This guy is talking about proper operation. Can't argue against PROPER. However, accidents and humans are synonymous, we just are. If you and I draw on each other, you're gonna be a split second faster with your Glock than me and my 1911 and that matters.

However, the other 99.9% of the time we have our weapons on our person, I have to make three mistakes, flip off the safety, depress the grip safety and THEN squeeze the trigger to do something dumb. You only need ONE something, you, fabric, a slip, an oopsie, in that trigger guard and BANG.

The low numbers of Glocks in use by people who shoot for a living, literally, speaks to a frown on the design as well. Their lives are on the line and they seem to prefer a little more safety, too.

:buddies: