Point Lookout on Memorial Day Weekend?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I was wondering if Point Lookout is particularly busy on Memorial Day Weekend? I believe that Memorial Day is opening day for some of their features, so I assume it's busier than usual there that weekend?

I ask because I'm not looking to be in a busy environment, so maybe we should avoid this weekend to visit there?

CrashTest

Any weekend at Pt Lookout, bring your Spanish/English dictionary. Or wear an INS hat and watch the fun start.

My weekend will be way north of here.

Saturday I get to participate in the Wounded Warrior Car Show, and drive a WWII restored vehicle. Last year it was a '45 Jeep, maybe this year it will be the command vehicle or the am'blance. Held at Martha Clara Vineyards on Long Island (what a way to spend a day, eh? :lol:)

Sunday we're going to look at the Tall Ships Village of Greenport, and hopefully get a day on the beach.

CIMG0667.JPG CIMG0669.JPG CIMG0676.JPG

Katelin

one day the dark will end
My weekend will be way north of here.

Saturday I get to participate in the Wounded Warrior Car Show, and drive a WWII restored vehicle. Last year it was a '45 Jeep, maybe this year it will be the command vehicle or the am'blance. Held at Martha Clara Vineyards on Long Island (what a way to spend a day, eh? :lol:)

Sunday we're going to look at the Tall Ships Village of Greenport, and hopefully get a day on the beach.

View attachment 86485 View attachment 86486 View attachment 86487

I drove ambulances (boxes) like that when I was on Guam way back when!!!:killingme
The tall ships looks great! Have a fun time!!:howdy: